“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
Clifton, New Jersey
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We where attending a wedding in the area and this hotel was the perfect choice. Hotel staff very helpful with directions etc and the breakfast was an added bonus. Many choices for breakfast every morning.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Gloria586
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Yes, the hotel is conveniently located close to restaurants and stores. Very accessible to I-75 which makes us a great location for different special events. I certainly hope we will get the chance to see you again next time you visit Fort Myers.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
new jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I just returned from a 4 night stay last week for a quick get a way. This was our 2nd time to Fort Myers in as many years. This was also our 2nd consecutive stay at a Hampton property within the last 2 weeks. We stayed at a Hampton in Atlanta at the Northlake location so I already knew what to expect.
Check In was quick and efficient and the front desk was super friendly.
Room: Our room was nicely furnished and clean. The bathroom had extra towels and they supplied toiletry times in case you forgot something. The only issue with the room was the bed...it was too firm and this was the only reason why I gave the hotel the ranking I did. Our stay the week earlier in Atlanta had one of the most comfortable beds we had ever slept in. My wife and I agreed that after staying in numerous Hampton Inns this bed was the most uncomfortable. For those who love firm mattresses you will obviously have no problem with this. It may sound like I'm nit picking but constantly tossing and turning to wake up to a stiff back was not enjoyable. I'm also not sure if every bed was like that and in fairness to the hotel we didn't notify them on day 1 to give them a chance to rectify the issue as we had already unpacked.
Breakfast: Very good with ample items to choose from. They have 2 waffle makers, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, and hot food.
Fitness Center: Very nice but small. They have an exercise bike, elliptical machine, treadmill, free weights, exercise ball and a mat. They have sanitizer for the equipment and also provide towels.
Pool: Very nice with room for those who wish to sun or stay in the shade.
Internet: Was strong in every area of the hotel which was a huge issue at the Northlake location in Atlanta.
Other Niceties: They have free cookies in the lobby :) and the use of their laundry facility is free during housekeeping hours only. Just see the front desk.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jerseytraveller_8
What a wonderful review! Please accept my sincerest thanks.I will certainly make notes about the bed issue and let the management know. They were all replaced when we renovated 2 1/2 years ago but maybe we need to think of something to make it less firmer. I am happy though that everything else was to your liking and you enjoyed your stay over all. That is very rewarding to know for all of us. When our guests leaves our property with good impressions, good experience and good memories, then we know somehow in someways, it was a job well done and to read reviews like this, it is very gratifying for all of us. Again, from all of us from the Hampton Inn Airport, thank you very much and hope to see you again soon.
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

first time we visited this hotel as we moving to the area and awaiting our moving van.. the staff are so polite, professional, helpful and overall customer service oriented.
we will suggest this hotel to our friends for any friends or family coming to the area to stay here. It is so accessable to the airport, I-75 and restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Ask for near lobby room. It is very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank michael g
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you very much for your great review. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay and found everything to your satisfaction. Thanks in advance for recommending us to your friends and for your putting the word out there. I truly appreciate that. Congrats to your moving in the area.Welcome to our neighborhood.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Flew in for work and had my luggage was lost by the airlines. The staff was great and very helpful. The rooms were clean and well maintained. I travel all over with work and will stay here as it close to airport and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ROBERT S
I am sorry about your luggage and I know how frustrating and inconvenient that must be for you. However I am happy that you enjoy your stay and found a place for your next visit.I am also glad that our Front Desk Team have been accomodating and helpful during this stressful time. Thank you for your time to write this great review.
Tulsa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

this hotel completely blew me away with the level of exceptional customer service that I received! I have become a loyal Hampton Inn customer based off this experience! They really go above and beyond "standard" customer service and are truly customer-focused! I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Fort Meyers.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Miriam H
WOW!!! Excellent review. I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. This kind of review is what makes our job so much more enjoyable and to be praised for just being ourselves is even more amazing. The great thing is because of this you are now a "Hamptoner" ..awesome news for us and we are grateful. I look forward of seeing you again in our hotel in the near future.
walton county, florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

stayed two days during baseball state tournament. excellent location off of I-75 with quiet, clean rooms. we experienced no problems with this Hampton. clean pool, and facility is well maintained. nice area and very close to jetblue park.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Curtis A
Great Review,thanks a lot. It is nice to know that you had no issue during your stay with us. We are lucky enough to be located between two great baseball facility, Jetblue Park and Lee County/Hammond Stadium which makes us great place to stay during Perfect Games Events, USSSA Events to name a few and even during the MLB Spring Training Games. We are just minutes away from these stadiums and close proximity to I-75 is easy access to other baseball parks as well.
Who knows, maybe we will get the chance to see you again in our facility soon.
Melbourne, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very nice hotel, had no problems. Room was very clean, and quiet. Hotel is close to main road and a mile from the freeway, but is very quiet. Breakfast was good, and the staff was very friendly and professional. A quality hotel to stay at.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple