Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$124
US$109
Hampton.com
US$93
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
US$72
US$84
CandlewoodSuites
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$269
  • Pool
US$119
US$164
1,001 results
All reviewsbell towermon thurlight dinnermovie theatergreat hotelhome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbeer and wineseparate bedroomwithin walking distancefull kitchencomplimentary breakfastevery morningpool areapool and hot tubrestaurants and shoppingbaseball tournament
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2009

I booked the hotel accomodations (4 days) for a team at this hotel and working with the Sales Manager made the process somooth and orderly. This hotel has an amazing breakfast and a comfortable seating area in the lobby. If your lucky enough to be there Mon - Thurs food is served in the PM. Coffee and tea are always available. We also took advantage of the BBQ'ing facitities at the poolside which was a great treat. The fitnessCenter is small but nicely equiped with weights, bicycle, treadmill, TV, water cooler ~ never crowded, same for the pool.
The rooms were very clean -- mini kitchen stocked like home, minus the food -- bedrooms had 2 queen beds - very comfortable. Location is ideal 15 minutes from the airport -- 30 - 60 minutes from key destinations - Naples, Marco Island, Sanibel and the Edison/Ford homes. Will be returning to this hotel, without a doubt.

• Stayed: November 2009
1  Thank jdspeed
FMYHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2009

We are very happy that you and your team enjoyed your stay with us. I agree that we have a tremendous value associated with our hotel. The daily Suite Start Breakfast, Welcome Home Reception mon-thur with beer, wine and light meal. Fitness center, business center, pool and especially the hot tub to soak those sore muscles after a tough game. We are the ultimate hotel for accomodating any sports team. A big THANK YOU from our team to yours! We look forward to welcoming you home again next year.

Reviewed 16 November 2009

Not worth the Hilton Honor! Did careful research b4 booking, but still wholly disappointed and cut our trip short. Not what the website picture shows at all:

Pros: Location fairly good, just off main hwy in Ft. Myers; Coffee and breakfast bar good. Window in bedroom opened (unusual but good to get stale air out) closet space, kitchen fairly clean.

Cons: Say hello to 90's decor; Lobby furniture dingy & worn; Pool area furniture dirty; Room cramped (not a full suite) with very uncomfortable sofa, bed was dbl, not queen and not comfortable; old style TV's with terrible picture (no HBO or any upgrades); Bathroom lights awful, couldn't see to shower or shave; towels rough; toiletries limited. Heard people upstairs doing "bathroom duties".

Wasn't cheap either; org. booked 3 nights, checked out after 1 night, went to Estero (15 min drive) where the area is more upscale & between Ft. Myers & Naples.

No "romance" or comfort amenities in this place, don't waste your money. Hilton better upgrade fast.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ez4me

First let me express my sincere apologies for your experience at the Homewood Suites Ft Myers Bell Tower. Our ultimate goal is to provide each and every guest with a positive and enjoyable stay. Our team members and management staff strive to provide clean, upscale accomodations and to exceed our guests expectations in all areas of our hotel. We are truely sorry we were not successful in meeting or exceeding your expectations, and invite you to return to the Homewood Suites Ft Myers the next time your travels bring you this way. I am confident your experience will be positive and similar to other recent reviews found through trip advisor. I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2009

My wife and I and our three young boys stayed here for 3 nights recently while we were attending a sailing regatta. We had read the good reviews and decided to book our stay here. We were not disappointed. The suite was very spacious, with 2 queen beds and sofa sleeper. The living room/kitchen room was very handsomely appointed, and the kitchen well-stocked. There was even a full-sized dishwasher and fridge. The beds were comfortable, the linen high-quality. The lobby/dining area was also very pleasant and comfortable--even cozy. The best surprise for us was the real, complimentary breakfast. No simple muffins and bread here. Every morning hot eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns awaited us, in addition to all the other normal hotel breakfast fare. The coffee was good, too. The lady who stocked the breakfast area was fastidious in keeping everything full and hot and always had a smile on her face. We didn't swim in the pool, but had a great family late-night soak in the hot tub!

I only had two small complaints: The wireless Internet connection was intermittent, so I ended up using my 3G setting on my iPhone. The other complaint was that across the street from the hotel is a sports bar (which delivers room service, BTW). There was live music both Friday and Saturday nights, which was loud enough to be heard in the room (until midnight). I guess there's not much that the hotel can do about that, but if music bothers you when you're trying to sleep and you're staying over a Friday or Saturday book a room away from the east end of the hotel and you probably won't hear a thing. As it turned out, just turning the AC fan setting from AUTO to ON masked the noise.

This was our first stay at a Homewood Suites, but definitely won't be the last. This was the best hotel bargain we've experienced in years. With a military discount, our rooms were $88/night. A tremendous deal for a suite and full breakfast for five. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
FMYHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2009

On behalf of our entire team here at the Homewood Suites Ft Myers Bell Tower I wish to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know that you enjoyed your stay. We are happy that you and your family enjoyed our amenities and the extra value our hotel provides. We have recently made improvements to our Suite Start Breakfast and I am pleased to hear your approval! Your concerns of intermitten internet service and loud music next door will be addressed and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

We hope to welcome you home again soon!

Warm regards,
Lee Bellamy

Reviewed 10 September 2009

I have stayed in the Homewood Suites, Bell Tower Plaza, Fort Myers since June 2009 on business. The staff is always courteous and friendly, It is my home away from home. The hotel is immaculate and the amenities, business office, pool, jacuzzi, laundry, high speed internet, and dining area are a plus. They offer a wonderful breakfast with a variety of healthy foods and the managers reception is a great ending to the day.. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The area is perfect, safe, lots of shopping, an abundance of restaurants and easy acces to Cape Coral and the highway. I would rate this hotel a "10".

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2009

Our girls AAU basketball team just stayed at Homewood Suites. The staff was very accommodating to our requests for assistance and use of the facilities, particularly the outdoor barbeque area, allowing us to use kitchen supplies/ice etc so that we didn't have to incur additional expenses.
Any additional requests were equally accommodated. Great location.

• Stayed: July 2009