“Best chicken and burgers”
Review of BurgerQuE

BurgerQuE
Ranked #84 of 861 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: BurgerQuE offers great burgers and bbq. Unique Burger/BBQ combinations are our specialty. We also have an amazing beer selection, including many craft and local craft beers.
Fort Myers, Florida, USA
“Best chicken and burgers”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This is my fourth time at the McGregor Blvd. location. Food and service is excellent. Quality of food and price is unbelievable. Puts the high priced trendy burger bars in Lee county to shame. Not that they are not good, but this place is better, and at a good price.

Cape Coral, Florida
“BarBQ is kinda tasty but expensive.”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

It is almost impossible to find good barbeque places in Fort Myers/Cape Coral. I ordered several times from the branch on Hwy 41. The barbeque had a good taste, I got the pork sandwich and the brisquet sandwich a few times. I was satisfied but felt the meat was skimpy for the price I paid. You can eat inside or you can go to the take out window. I have decided now to stop going because just to fill me up it cost over ten dollars every time I went. As I say, there is like only one other barbeque place around that even compares with this one.

• Visited May 2014
Copenhagen, Staden Kobenhavn, Denmark
“Best burger so far in Florida!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I had the Big Mamma with chili cheese fries. Hallo mamma for a meal! Absolutely fantastic meat and super fresh bun. And the fries were cracking fried with fantastic chili. Me and my girlfriend are very happy campers

“My new favorite BBQ place.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My best friend and I went for lunch and I was kind of skeptical pulling into the parking lot. I was so surprised! Best smoked chicken I've ever had and the cheese bacon fries were plentiful. Great beer selection and the server was knowledgable when I asked a trillion questions. I'm going to start having lunch here instead of iguana Mia after a day of shopping at Edison mall.

• Visited June 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My boyfriend really likes this place. I've had it twice and been satisfied. They give you lots of tater tots for your money compared to other places and the grilled cheeses are pretty good. Personally I take a lot of the meat off and give it to my boyfriend cause it is a little much. I wish they offered plain grilled cheese. It's not on the menu but I haven't asked yet either. The parking lot is confusing and in pretty bad shape but I care more about the food than the looks. I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2014