“Tea Power”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

If you are a tea lover, this is the place for you! I met a friend for a leisurely lunch today. She had soup and quiche. I had the savory tea service which included the asparagus soup, a smaller piece of quiche, two petit open face sandwiches, an apricot scone with Devonshire cream and unlimited tea. We enjoyed our lunch and had three pots of different teas from their extensive list of herbal, green, black, tisane and robiose based teas. Service is attentive. Cute gift store is on premises as well. Reservations are a must.

1  Thank Joanne H

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Enjoyed a light lunch. Had reserved in advance and appeared at agreed time. Received with warm welcome and only waited a few minutes before being seated.

Service was friendly. The menu was explained and how to order the speciality teas. We picked first a nut based green tea that one of liked. Then we switched to an herbal tea that we both quite liked.

We tried a cheddar quiche with side salad and a chicken sandwich on multigrain with a chicken soup cup. These ranged from being excellent to pretty good.

The ambience is much like a dainty, old fashioned tea room set in this cottage, albeit in an unlikely part of town. It was clean and comfortable. The only gripe was the lack of wifi for customers.

Overall, a slightly generous Excellent rating.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing. The tea is to die for...had the chocolate mint (I think that's the name) and it was great! I am so coming back. The quiche ( Tart they call it ) was delicious and the soup was lite and sufficient. This is a pricey place but well worth your time! Check it out. I'm already planning another trip on Mother's Day weekend.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I visited the Wisteria Tea Room recently for a baby shower. We where seated in a semi private area, the atmosphere was charming and quaint, lots of natural light coming from the big windows and simply the perfect place to have a baby shower or get together with girlfriends. I started with the Wisteria house salad, the combination mixed greens, feta cheese, glazed pecans and dried cranberries and chose the Champagne vinaigrette. The salad was delicious and the vinaigrette was so good one of my frieda actually bought some to take home! The Hot Artichoke Spinach White Cheddar Tart (actually a quiche) was also delicious. We sampled different teas including the Mango Rose Green a deliciously light green tea with tropical fruit notes, the Vanilla Chai which had just the right balance of spices. My only complaint is that the quiche was a bit cold (I like my food hot) but besides the experience was wonderful, the food and tea where delicious and the service was very friendly. I will be returning soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

My teen daughter & I made reservations 4 days ahead of time for an 11:00 time slot. Quaint little shopping area at front of restaurant. We were seated promptly to a cute semi private table. Atmosphere is perfect for the concept! Bright rooms, natural lighting. Sangria tea was fruity & very tasteful. We had egg salad on croissants. Egg salad was heaped on croissants, which made it a large sandwich. House soup chicken and wild rice was brothy, not a lot to it. Good flavor. Had both the cheesecake and "chefs choice" trio desserts. Cheesecake is very sweet. I would recommend the chefs choice. Three awesome little desserts that were pretty & tasteful! Service was very good. Felt a little rushed because we knew people were waiting. Cute concept, fun lunch.