“Best service of my life.”

Wisteria Tea Room & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Fort Myers
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Came here for my grandmothers 91st bday and had the most wonderful time ever. Nothing could have been more perfect, from the tasty tea, to the excellent service, how welcome they made us feel, and how happy we all were, especially my grandmother, made our 1St time here truly unforgettable and AMAZING. Loved it so much, it was so lovely. We will be back for every birthday now.

2  Thank carebby
There are newer reviews for Wisteria Tea Room & Cafe

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a great place to celebrate with women for special occasions, bring little girls for dress up tea, or bring visitors who are new to the area. I have seen the occasion man in there. Not only do they serve different types of luncheon teas but also soups, salads and sandwiches along with scrumptious desserts. There is also a gift shop to browse in. It is located near downtown Fort Myers with lots of shops to choose from after eating at the Wisteria. They are open from 11 to 3 PM with reservations suggested.

1  Thank Carol H
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

A quaint place to eat and catch up on each other's life. We have been there several times and have never been disappointed. The food is delicious and the staff always treats us like old friends. Don't think it is just for women, my husband enjoys it just as much as I do. One of Fort myers gems.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Our family loves Wisteria Tea Room! 5 star food and service. Such a charming and beautiful location. The strawberry soup and lemon cake are two of my favorites. Great place for family lunches, mom & daughter afternoon tea. We always love to shop the gift shop and browse the hand picked unique items. It is a joy to see the owner who you can tell genuinely loves her business and makes every effort to ensure her guests have a fabulous visit. I wish Wisteria Tea Room was open 7 days a week. Definitely the best lunch in Ft Myers! Can't wait to visit again soon.

1  Thank Seas0nedTraveler77
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I gave this an excellent rating because it is quite quant and just what a tea house should be like. This is a very quant café. It is a real Tea House but the turn is that they also serve food. It has a little gift shop that is really cute and decorated in a tea house fashion. I would recommend that if you happen to be in Ft. Myers, add this to the list of lunch stop.