“Very friendly staff. Had a problem with the first room...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #11 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Apopka
“Very friendly staff. Had a problem with the first room...”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very friendly staff. Had a problem with the first room which had a mildew smell but were given a different room that smelled much better. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Micheline L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Baymont Inn & Suites in Fort Myers, FL. I'm sorry that you had to move rooms, I am glad that we were able to fix the problem.

We hope that you will stay with us again next time you are in Fort Myers.

Micheline Lobdell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed at your hotel on Sunday night, I was in a real jam with my house not having water and I was trying to get work done. If it wasnt for Nicole I dont think I would have anything I needed done. I looked at several rooms trying to decide that would work for my family and she made that choice much easier. Nicole watched my boys so I could go and look myself without kids screaming in my ear. In addition to that I had what felt like a million of faxes to send out and she did it all with a smile. She is by far the best front desk person a signle mom like me could have wished for in my position that night.

We had a great night sleep, and breakfast for the kids before I had to send them off to school this place was a life saver. I think I could really only complain about two things. The morning desk clerk Shadow could have been nicer on check out(it was a totally different experience from what I had the night before with Nicole) and the second thing was breakfast could have used more fruit (maybe a banana?)

I would give the hotel a higher rating if I didnt have that problem at check out, Sorry.

PS My boys still have the paper airplane, and asked if we can go back to see the plane lady, so I felt this place was worth writing a review for after that!

Room Tip: I felt like the standard rooms are less crowded.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Micheline L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, 21 September 2013
Thank you for takingthe time to write a review of the Baymont Inn & Suites in Fort Myers. Nicole really cares about our guests and is always willing to do what she can to make them comfortable.

I hope that your problems at your house have been solved.

Make it a great day!