“DO NOT STAY!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“DO NOT STAY!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our son's baseball travel team chose this hotel to stay because of the proximity to the various fields. BIG MISTAKE!! Our first night there the air conditioner broke, but not only did we have no air in the middle of the night the unit was emitting a toxic smell which gave us horrible headaches. Did they reimburse our room fee? NO! They made us pack up and move to another room. The next night we had AC, BUT it leaked all night and we awoke to a saturated carpet!! Again, did they reimburse the room fee? NO! They gave us $40.00 off that nights stay AND we got to pack up and move again!! This place is so old and run down and obviously not worth the money!! There are so many new places off the same exit or the exit a few miles north or south. I forgot to mention that the electric went out for a few hours while getting ready to go to dinner. HORRIBLE PLACE!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Micheline L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I am very sorry that you had such a problem with the air conditioning. As you can see by the many great reviews we get that these problems are not typical. I know that the power was out for 45 mins. due to a very bad thunderstorm and again I apologize for this.

We are in the process of doing a major renovation which includes new room carpeting, curtains and chairs and granite in the bathrooms. So I hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Have a great 4th of July.

Micheline Lobdell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Our first room had some issues and I brought it Donette's attention and she was very sincere and apathetic. She moved us to a different room and our stay ended up being comfortable. We will highly recommend Baymont Airport Hotel to our friends back in Missouri. We will be staying here on our future trips to Fort Myers.
Martise Family

• Stayed June 2014
Micheline L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Teri, thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Baymont Inn and Suites. We really appreciate the positive feedback. I have a great team here at the Baymont and they really take care of our guests.

We look forward to your return visit.

Mansfield, Ohio
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel when my son was married on Ft. Myers Beach. The hotel is awesome. The staff are very friendly, the cleaning personnel always smile, say hello and are so accommodating. I am a early riser, the workout room is really nice, the breakfast is a nice treat afterwards. The location is great, many places to eat within walking distance. I just want to know where your purchase your pillows, I still haven't found one as good since then. Love you guys! Thanks for the great room and the great stay during my son's wedding.
Pattie Thomas - Mansfield, Ohio

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Micheline L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Hi Pattie, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of the Baymont Airport Inn. The Baymont team takes great pride in "their" hotel and it shows.

I can tell you where to purchase the pillows if you want to call me (239-454-0040 or email @ baymontairportinn@gmail.com). I'm sorry I cannot post that information here as it is against Trip Advisor rules (*Non-commercial No promotional material of any kind, including URLs that are irrelevant to the review in question. )

Have a great day!