Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park
Ranked #6 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have stayed here many times over the past couple years. It is always clean and quiet with small fridge and microwave at no additional cost. Free WIFI. It is a non smoking facility so no smelly rooms. If you watch for rates it is often well under $100.00...much less than the other hotels in the area. It's about a 25 minute drive to the casino.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marge N

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stay 5 nights at Grand Stay & Suites Fort Myers on the 3rd floor with my 80 year old mother Who isn't in good health. On Saturday the Elevator broke .Asking several times when the elevator was going to be serviced because of my mother failing health. Only to be told it was the weekend and elevator would be serviced on Monday and could take a couple of day if parts needed ordered. When signed out Monday the elevator wasn't serviced yet. The women working the continental breakfast and housekeeping staff great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 656martinK
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I can't believe how bad the service is here. We stayed a Tues and checked out Wed. prior to checking out we took a shower which was horrible. The water pressure was the worst I have ever seen. We were woken up at 7 due to squueky doors as they apparently can't use wd40!! At check out we asked for managers name as they couldn't do anything about it. Well today we finally talked to a women, believe the owner, that was the rudest person ever, I'm not sure she knows anything about customer service. After yelling she tries to say that we should have said something and they would have moved us, who would ever say what a great idea please move us to take a shower so we can check out??? This hotel may be less money but it isn't worth even that, STAY ANYPLACE else and you will be happier than staying with a women that believes she is better than anyone else. She even stated we should write a complaint as she doesn't care!! Maybe she should be on hotel impossible and he would say she needs to first get an attitude adjustment. Again don't stay here!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank caredguest1
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I booked this hotel on Priceline which ranks it 2.5 stars, and I wouldn't give it that. I had a standard room, not a suite. The furnishings were very basic and the room felt sparse and poorly decorated. The toiletries and towels were about as cheap as they come as well. The bed was mediocre. I would compare this hotel to your average Days Inn or Super 8. The proximity to the airport is great though, which is why I booked it. It probably only took me 15 minutes to leave the hotel, drop off my rental car, and check in for my flight.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lee668
Reviewed 28 March 2014

A four night stay this year for spring Training Baseball....previous years were great.....very poor this year....Shower was barely a trickle.....entrance light didn't work, stove top got warm....other than Steve the front desk was of no help..The fitness room was out of order our entire stay and it's nothing to write home about.....pool area always looked messy....they changed the pickup/drop policy to airport which I asked about when I booked and was told it didn't change...FYI don't use the taxi service they recommend as they are far more expensive.....I was told more changes were coming in April....not sure but my wife and I will never go back, hope this helps

Room Tip: Try another hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Debra C
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 21 days in February. Room was clean and well kept. Room service was very good. The furnished breakfast left us feeling they could do better with more selections. Was definitely not a hot breakfast. Outdoor pool was very convenient (facing south) and clean. Location was excellent being close to I-75 which we used almost every day. For some reason, the hotel did not want to honor the Grand Returns program, stay 10 nights and receive $40 gift card that could be applied to many different choices. Called Corporate to complain. Head of Hospitality assured me that if I sent in a copy of our folio it would be taken care of which I did after returning home. Within two weeks did receive two gift vouchers so all is well. More than likely, we will return there next year.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel stay was the worst experience ever. Not only did the rooms have an unbearable fowl odor , but also the owner/ manager Patel refused to bring us clean towels. We were told to bring the dirty ones down to the front desk and they would swap them out. We also witnessed a maintenance man enter a room without notice, and when the residents complained, they were made to pack up and leave the hotel . The cops were called an all! We were also forced to pay an additional $61 due to error of the cashier. Horrible experience !!

Stayed: March 2014