I have been a fan of this Red Roof Inn for almost a year with semi-monthlly business overnight stays. Each time I check in, Lucy or Nick treat me like family!
More recently, the room have been revenovated, freshly painted and the best part is that all carpeting has been removed and replaced with laminate wood flooring - a boon to us allergy suffering guests..
The renovated rooms are open, uncluttered and very clean paticularly important to an early riser who forgets if he is home or away - no bumping into furniture or going through a maze to get to a sink or a bathroom.
The TV seemed much larger than I remember from prior visits and that is a plus for me.
One of these trips I will get to attend the breakfast - the waffle maker and batter is something i have to try! Also the pool and a nice quiet time by the river.
Great place - great service - great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ft. Myers is home to so many attractions! Red Roof Ft. Myers is close to the historic winter residences of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, both among the nation’s top 10 historic homes. Relax at our white sand beaches nearby—Sanibel Island, Bonita Beach, Lover’s Key, and the Barrier Islands. For fun for the whole family, go to the Imaginarium Science Museum, which features more than 60 interactive exhibits. To really relax, enjoy fishing, waterskiing, sightseeing and eco-tours along the banks of the beautiful Caloosahatchee River. Conveniently located off of Hwy 41, Red Roof Ft. Myers is close to over 10 nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Myers Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Fort Myers
- Red Roof Inn Fort Myers Florida