I stayed here for the second time. This property is still kept in great shape as well as the rooms they offer. I got the same room that I had my last visit and it was clean and cozy. I got the renovated room again which has the flatscreen tv, microwave and fridge, and a much more comfortable bed. The bathroom was really clean as well as the sink area. This room came with a nice view of the river. I will be staying here again after the great experience I had. The staff is great as well. Any problems and they can definitely take care of you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ft. Myers is home to so many attractions! Red Roof Ft. Myers is close to the historic winter residences of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, both among the nation’s top 10 historic homes. Relax at our white sand beaches nearby—Sanibel Island, Bonita Beach, Lover’s Key, and the Barrier Islands. For fun for the whole family, go to the Imaginarium Science Museum, which features more than 60 interactive exhibits. To really relax, enjoy fishing, waterskiing, sightseeing and eco-tours along the banks of the beautiful Caloosahatchee River. Conveniently located off of Hwy 41, Red Roof Ft. Myers is close to over 10 nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Myers Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Fort Myers
- Red Roof Inn Fort Myers Florida