“Lunch with friend”

Ranked #137 of 887 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2013

While traveling to St. Petersburg, FL a friend and I stopped in this Ruby Tuesday for a quick lunch as we headed to a conference. I ordered the spicy chicken tacos(2) and salad bar while my friend ordered a crab cake with salad bar, both off the lunch menu. My tacos were spicy which I was OK with except way too many sauteed jalapeno peppers - loaded and overkill. The salad bar was filled with all sorts of veggies, and add-ons and was my favorite part of the meal. My friend liked her crab cake which was big. Our waitress, Leslie was very helpful.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

This restraunt is also another one we eat at every visit!!! Asst. Mgr Anthony has watched our family grow just by eatting there for over 10 years........great food-great service and reasonable. The menu selection has many great items, but they are known for their incrediable salad bar....ck it out! I like the ribs, but the burgers are great too!! We had it to go, and eat in---great either way!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We eat here several times a week during our annual vacation. Possibly one of the best resturants in the Fort Myers area. Wide choice, and we have never had a bad meal. Staff are friendly and welcoming, from the front desk to the servers whatever time you chose to dine.
Orders promptly taken, short wait until meal arrives, cooked to perfection. A note of caution, avoid the complimentary biscuits while you wait for your order- they're yummy!
We have been to several RT's, but this location tops them all. Special thanks to Kristen, Belinda and the manager (apologies, but have forgotten his name).
Definitely back next year.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I think that the food is just ordinary fair. Nothing special. The rugs are not clean. The service is good and cannot complain about the wait.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We were staying at Sanibel over March Break. We love the Sanibel restaurant scene, but March Break was extremely busy. After one night of waiting two hours for our meal at a first-come first-serve island eatery -- and then both daughters suffering from gastrointestinal problems after dinner -- we decided to save the stress the next evening and go to Fort Myers for supper. We ended up at Ruby Tuesday's, where we had a delicious, enjoyable meal. The food was fresh, the servers were pleasant, and the restaurant took reservations.

This is a franchise restaurant, but in my opinion, one of the better ones out there. We have had very mixed experiences at TGIF in various US cities. But we have eaten at Ruby Tuesday's both in Maine and Fort Myers, and enjoyed it every time. Will definitely go back when we want a quick, stress-free and enjoyable meal.