“A favorite lunch spot”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #160 of 855 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“A favorite lunch spot”
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I go here about once a month with a group of friends for lunch.the menu is very large in there is something for everyone.the staff at this location is excellent and does a great job every time.the salad bar is great every time and the price is pretty fair for lunch.

Des Moines, Iowa
“Yummy”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I like its location close to our hotel. Safe area. Good food with all you can eat salad bar. nothing fancy, but a nice sit down atmosphere.

Sanibel Island, Florida
“Awesome Near Off Island Option”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Hit the Sanibel beaches, but eat off island. Excellent meal, good service, and good price. Had the pretzel burger, flat bread, and salad bar.

Florida
“Lunch with friend”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

While traveling to St. Petersburg, FL a friend and I stopped in this Ruby Tuesday for a quick lunch as we headed to a conference. I ordered the spicy chicken tacos(2) and salad bar while my friend ordered a crab cake with salad bar, both off the lunch menu. My tacos were spicy which I was OK with except way too many sauteed jalapeno peppers - loaded and overkill. The salad bar was filled with all sorts of veggies, and add-ons and was my favorite part of the meal. My friend liked her crab cake which was big. Our waitress, Leslie was very helpful.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“1st class restraunt”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This restraunt is also another one we eat at every visit!!! Asst. Mgr Anthony has watched our family grow just by eatting there for over 10 years........great food-great service and reasonable. The menu selection has many great items, but they are known for their incrediable salad bar....ck it out! I like the ribs, but the burgers are great too!! We had it to go, and eat in---great either way!

Visited May 2013