“Sanibel Paddleboard” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ace Performer Watersports Rentals
Kansas City, Missouri
“Sanibel Paddleboard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Our family has vacationed on and off for over 20 years in the Sanibel area. This was the first time we used Ace Performers and will certainly use them again next time we come down. The owner was on top of all details and very, very responsive to our initial phone call and subsequent texts. He was on time, very informative and made the experience easy for us. This year we rented two paddle boards and he outfitted us and advised us very well. Next time we are down our college age kids and their friends will likely take him up on kite - surfing lessons. Very good experience, easy to work with and knowledgeable about the Fort Myers/Sanibel area.

London, United Kingdom
“Terrific experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

My kids and I rented a stand up paddle board and couldn't have been happier with the experience we had with Ace Performer. The owner, Roy, made sure we got the right board and knew exactly what we were doing before we left his amazing store which meant we didn't have to muddle around when we got to the water and had a great time. I can't wait to rent from him again and will definitely buy one from him when we move back to Ft Myers next year. My daughter loved the Mermaid Tails his daughters sell in the store and has already added a purple one to her Christmas list. Stop by to check out his store if you're staying in Ft Myers or Sanibel, the store has a huge inventory stocked with everything you need to enjoy the beautiful water.

Jupiter, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Paddle Board rental”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is the 2nd year that my family and I have visited Sanibel Island and rented a paddle board from Roy at Ace Performer. It was great because he delivered it to our condo and picked it up at the end of the week. Thanks Roy!

Miami, Florida
“Paddleboarding in Sanibel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

We vacationed in Sanibel in July 2013. My husband sent Roy a text early in the morning, made the arrangements, and he was there at 9:30 as he said. Rented for a half day until 2:30. My children had a blast. Roy sent a text after to see if we had fun. Great experience. Would recommend. Will call him next time we are there. Thanks Roy!!

Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida
“Fun on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

Rented a paddle board for half day, ace drops it off at your hotel and picks it up. It couldn't be more convenient. He gives you a quick lesson as we had never paddle boarded before. The whole family enjoyed it. He give you a paddle board oar as well as kayak oar so you can double up on it. We had so much fun. Everyone from my dad, age 72, to my daughter, age 18; and everyone in between was able to get on the board one way or another. Will definitely be renting again next year.

Visited July 2013