“Outstanding Theater Company”

Florida Repertory Theatre
Ranked #10 of 118 things to do in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: Florida Repertory Theatre performs in the Historic Arcade Theatre in the heart of the Fort Myers River District.
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The Florida Rep is an amazing theater company and experience. The actors are extraordinary and the theater itself is wonderful. I have seen community theater in many of the cities that I have lived in and I would have to say this is the best. Having seen several plays there I have never been disappointed. The theater staff is wonderful and it is located in downtown Fort Myers so it is very convenient to make an evening out of it.

There are newer reviews for Florida Repertory Theatre

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We have been going regularly to Florida Rep for the past 3 or 4 years and the quality of the acting and productions is top notch. We recommend both the large stage and the smaller venue.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

My wife and I were treated to one of the best performances yet at the Rep. Laughs galore. A wonderful play and a wonderful evening. We are regular subscribers and encourage everyone we meet to come to and enjoy this magnificent gem.

2  Thank jpmockler821
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The theatre is small and older but the seats are comfortable, the stage is large and you can see everything perfectly no matter the seat selection. The performers and show was great. There are many restaurants and parking available in the area where the theatre is located. For a entertaining evening, I highly recommend the Florida Repertory Theatre.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Our first visit was November 1 to see "Social Security" which we enjoyed. The actors were superb, the script hilarious, production very professional. We intend to return each and every month throughout the season. There is not a bad seat in the house and free parking is offered in the parking lot to the north side toward the river.