Fountain Cottages Inn
Residence Inn
US$282
US$254
  • Pool
All reviewsduring spring breakmc gregormotels hotelslaundry facilitiesdouble bedgreat bargainold floridafull kitchenbusy highwaywell maintained and cleannice bathroomsanibel islandreasonable ratesft myersair conditionercoffee makerflat screen tv
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is an excellent value hotel 10 min from Sanibel Island and Ft Myers Beach. My wife and were looking for economical getaway (clean low cost hotel with a kitchen). For 60 dollars it was a bargain with a refrigerator, cooktop and microwave. The room was about 600sq feet in size. The room and bathroom was very clean, and my wife is picky. The only part of the room we noticed they didnt clean that well was the overhead ceiling fan, other than that this place was spotless. We did wish the bed was larger, but for that price we can not complain. This is not the Ritz Carlton, but an A+ eco hotel, its better than some the chain hotels I have stayed in before. We will be back if we are in the area again.

Room Tip: Select the larger rooms with a kitchen.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Edward V
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The room was very clean and spacious. The landscaping was beautiful. New appliances the kitchen was fully stocked with dishes. pool was clean and keep up beautifully. Staff was pilot and very helpful we will be back and letting our friends and all no what a great place this is. The price u pay is worth paying great deal for a great stay very quite also a relaxing stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank dorindacook
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stay in Ft. Myers 2 or 3 times each week for business. I had seen so many great reviews for this place that I figured I would give them a try. From the outside, I wouldn't have stopped in but once I was there and saw my room I was blown away! One of the cleanest hotels ever! More like a hospital. The location is perfect. Short drive to the beach or downtown. I will be a regular!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank blr64
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

I have rated this motel as very good because it met most of our needs for a one night stay. This motel is located about 10 minutes away from the beach and virtually nothing is in walking distance. The price attracted us to this motel and the positive reviews and we felt satisfied with what was provided. Everything was clean and comfortable but very basic and spacious. The pool was small but clean with plenty of sunbeds. Reception staff wasn't particularly friendly. I would stay here again for a short stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank chloe3011
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This lovely motel was very comfortable and very clean.The furnishings were nice and bed was as nice as my new one back home.Everyday spent there was a joy,and I felt at home immediately.I regret not having the time to use the pool,but took advantage of the laundry facilities my last day. I look forward to returning here on my next visit to Ft Myers. Very easy to find and easy on and off of McGregor Blvd.And the owners were friendly and helpful,other guests quiet too which is a big plus!!

Room Tip: Spend a little more and get a suite with nicely equipped kitchen.Nice to have your coffee sitting outside in the nice garden/yard
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo