I'm staying at Rock Lake Resort as I write this review. I am here to celebrate my birthday and while browsing through the long lists of places to stay I came across Rock Lake...saw the pictures and knew this is were I wanted to stay. And I wasn't wrong. This place is so tranquil and serene you forget that you're in a large city. I am staying in a lakeside cottage and its absolutely perfect. The staff members are very friendly and accomodating. Sitting out on the patio and gazing across the water just takes you to another place and time. Not sure if I will ever have the chance to visit Fort Myers again, but if I do...THIS is the only place I would stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rock Lake Resort is within walking distance of downtown Fort Myers, 4miles west of I75 & 1/2 hr to Beach- kitchenette cottages overlook tranquil lake-beautiful landscaping-Handicap & hearing impaired accommodations-small pet welcome-amenities include lighted tennis court, ping-pong, canoeing (all equipment provided) - picnic/grilling areas beside creek-heated pool-housekeeping provided-laundry facilities on premises. We are so confident that you'll like our resort. Give us a try! You will be happy you tripped onto our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Rock Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Lake Hotel Fort Myers
- Rock Lake Motel
- Rock Lake Resort Fort Myers, Florida