“Yummy!! Pizza & garden salad!!!”
Review of Oliveoil's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oliveoil's
Cuisines: Pizza
“Yummy!! Pizza & garden salad!!!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

My daughter asked if we could stop for a slice. We've been back 6 times. It's very good pizza! We always get a 1/2 garden salad which feeds the 3 of us! Cannot wait to go back again!!

Visited January 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

The owner has a need to be right when coming to customer service, his food was cold and always gets delivered late!! Stay away, go to pizza fusion much tastier and better customer service!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Syed A
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

Perhaps the best takeout Hawaiian pizza I have ever had. Fast and fresh even during the busy dinner hour. Small but worth looking for. A great find.

Visited April 2013
Michigan
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We got the deluxe pizza (C, P, S, M, O, GP) -- tasty old-style greasy pizza with a roasted garlic head in the middle. Great crust. Check online for specials. It's really a takeout place, although there are some tables available inside.

• Visited April 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Good Hand Tossed Pizza”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I just recently found this small pizzaria even though it has been at this location for several years. I tried the thin crust on my first visit and and hand tossed crust on my second visit. Both were very good. The second visit was to try the lunch special with 2 large slices of deluxe pizza and a soft drink for $4.99 -- I wasn't disappointed. They offer quite a selection of other foods as well. I will be visiting their restaurant again, to be sure.

Visited February 2013