I was pleasantly surprised by my visit to the Veranda and would return again. Here are some tips to help you
1) Location - my google maps GPS was a bit off on this. coming east on MLK it had me turn left on Monroe and said I had arrived when I got to Monroe/2nd but this was really just a courthouse building. The Veranda is on the BACK SIDE of the block. You are better off coming off MLK and turning left on Broadway, that will take you right into the parking lot for The Veranda on the left at the corner of 2nd.
2) Great atmosphere - wonderful mood lighting and a 'classic' style bar area great you as you walk in to set a good mood. Besides the main dining area they also have multiple private rooms
3) Happy hour was great - we had an app, 4 beers, and 2 cocktails for about $50.
4) Food - tasty. a bit on the pricey side but well done.
5) Service - friendly
6) Parking - valet is free and also some free parking too
I would definitely return. it was a great spot for a dinner meeting.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.