“ANOTHER GREAT MEAL”

Kenwood Lane Grille
Ranked #80 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lunch & Dinner, last seating at 8:00, Casual decor, Some outside seating, Beer & Wine
ALBANY,GA
“ANOTHER GREAT MEAL”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My wife and I went there for dinner the other night. We started out our meal with the French Soup Au Gratin. My wife and I both thought it was the best French Soup we had ever had it was to die for. I ordered the Steak Au Poivre. I like my steak well done and Dave the chef did an excellent job of cooking the steak. It was so juicy and tender and had such a great flavor I found my self wishing I had ordered a second one it was so good. My wife had the chicken Champignon and she said it was the best meal she had ever had. If you have not given this place a try you are cheating your self out of a great meal when ever you eat at any place other than Kenwood Lane Grille. If I ever win the lottery I am going to hire Dave as my personal chef.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank southernpilot01

Fort Myers, Florida
“What a great place to eat ”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Well another great lunch at Kenwood Lane Grille , this is defiantly a must try place to have lunch or a nice dinner. Thanks to Chef Dave for a great meal, much thanks to Jean , Misty and Nada for a great service and always treating us like family

2 Thank leruiz66
Cape Coral, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely the best!!!!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have been eating at this restaurant since it opened. I find the food excellent, service excellent and the best burgers around served with homemade potato chips. They have various burgers and I find that they are some of the best burgers I have EVER had. I am from the Chicago area where the food is a 10. I find the same applies to Kenwood Lane Grill. Everything is prepared fresh and from scratch. The owners are very friendly, courteous and strive to give the best food for your money and great service. They are open for lunch and dinner only. I expect to be eating at this restaurant for a long time!!!!

For a real treat give them a try.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank cleo c
Fort Myers, Florida
“May be the best place I have ever eaten”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We were told to go there for lunch but went for dinner Food was fabulous Week later for lunch and it was awesome again It is an absolute must try place!

1 Thank Bec1956
Boulder, Colorado
“Open but closed?”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I called this place and got a recorded message that they were open and hours of operation. So I drove all the way over there.On the door was a hand-written note--closed. If these people are so inconsiderate to fail to update their answering machine, how can they get good ratings?

Visited April 2014
3 Thank travel963
jsbutterfield, Owner at Kenwood Lane Grille, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Kenwood Lane Grille does apologize that you drove all the way to us for dinner. Being a small mom and pop business (where the owners are the principle workers) it is always a difficult decision to close due to the loss of revenue. But in the interest of public safety our decision was to do so because of an illness that had left us both incapacitated. Regrettably we were too ill to drive to the restaurant to change the answering machine but had to call our neighboring merchant to put a note on the door for us. It was the best we could do under the circumstances. We do hope that with the more than 20 odd restaurants within the ½ mile radius of us that you able to find something acceptable for dinner.