“Surprised then Impressed!”

Kenwood Lane Grille
Ranked #80 of 861 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lunch & Dinner, last seating at 8:00, Casual decor, Some outside seating, Beer & Wine
“Surprised then Impressed!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This hole in the wall puts most restaurants on the front line of U.S.41 to shame! We were both very surprised that we were actually enjoying what was taking place based on the looks from the outside. The chef makes sure everything is fresh (including pasta and ice cream when he decides to make that the special), and takes the time to create a wonderful meal. We had the french onion soup, it was superb! As well as the entree and make sure you save room for desert!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MAGEE-and-MAGETTE

Fort Myers, Florida
“Fresh and delicious!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The chef prepares everything from scratch. He grinds his own beef for the burgers. I have been there twice since I discovered it last month. My food on the first experience was so amazing that I got the exact same meal the second visit. So, I can highly recommend the Marco Pollo sandwich. My luncheon guest had the same repeat experience with the Crab Cake sandwich.We were equally impressed upon our second visit. The wait staff is friendly and the atmosphere is casual. I have only been for lunch but I will definitely go for dinner sometime.

• Visited August 2014
“My, my, that was good”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My, my, that was good. Definitely worth coming back again. Great menu, delicious and well-prepared food, and attentive, but not overly solicitous service.

“Pleaseantly surprised!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great food... I'm into great food.. It did not disappoint.. It's a hole in the wall as far as location but amazing quality food,, great portions! I will be back

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We found Kenwood Lane Grille accidentally, and couldn't believe our luck. It is a charming spot for a business or family lunch or dinner with an amazingly varied menu of soups, sandwiches, burgers, and salads.. We had five people in our party, and our biggest problem was deciding which overstuffed and original sandwich to choose. Homemade chips are perfectly crisp and deli creations are piled with fresh ingredients and chef designed sauces. Our server was friendly and food arrived in a timely manner. We enjoyed it thoroughly.

• Visited July 2014