“Definitely will go back”
Review of University Grill

University Grill
Ranked #4 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The university grill is a upscale local bar and grill. From great burgers and beer,to high choice aged meats and fresh seafood. Our customers are very loyal as are our winter locals. When someone has been here for the first time there comment is why did it take me so long to find this place.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The service was excellent and fun. The steaks were quite good. The atmosphere was most pleasant. And then the bill was modest. Definitely a place I will return when I can.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I came in to the restaurant a few days ago and I have to say the food was good and our server was excellent. However I don't appreciate being laughed and mocked at by some of the other employees I asked to be moved to a table instead of a booth because it was too small to fit comfortably and then the hostess and another waitress laughed and pointed and thought it was hilarious because we asked to be moved. I can say after that first impression my family will not be back.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

University Grill is one of our "celebration" restaurants. No matter what you are in the mood for you have to order the crab bisque. It is s amazing. I could go there and eat only that and their free amazing bread. Steaks are amazing! Love the steak and coconut shrimp. Go early for the early bird special and have the ribeye sandwich.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We have been regulars of this restaurant for years- always great service & great food! We have always requested one of the two veteran male servers that have been there for years, our favorite being Michael. He has always gone above & beyond to ensure our dining experience is perfect. We went in a couple days ago and neither of our regular servers were there. A young lady, Nicole, waited on us. She was wonderful and very personable. We love University Grill and will continue to send or friends in. Every meal has been great!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Went for lunch with a large group which included 10 children. Right from the front door on it couldn't have been better! The 10 young ones sat at their own table while the adults split into 4 tables - all in the same area. Our 2 servers were not only very good but also very friendly. The food came out timely as well as "at the same time". Everyone had a great time. Absolutely no complaints, only happy faces. Can't wait to return to Fort Myers and go for dinner.