“Baldwins”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Baldwins”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food!! We were there for dinner. Smoked salmon, boneless ribs, and shrimp pasta were phenomenal. Worth every penny, and then some. We split chocolate bread pudding for dessert (3 ways) fabulous! It really was delicious. Wait staff and hostess were friendly, welcoming, and very attentive. A+:)

1 Thank Andrea B

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Great Neighborhood find!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

On a friend's birthday, we went to Stonewood . Located in a strip mall, this local restaurant is a gem. Ambiance is like an English tavern, and the service was excellent. Food is very good. The filet was cooked perfectly. Lamb chops were good, but were thin and looked like leftovers. Drinks were good, as well! A bit pricey.

• Visited July 2014
Cape coral
“Excellent choice for good steaks and Chops”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Went with large group for dinner and all, And I do mean all! Had a wonderful culinary treat from Steaks to Chops. Some of are group are a little picky at times.
Would go tonight if I could ! Service was great with such a large group.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Sirloin delicious!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Heard the praises so my friend and I went there for dinner Saturday. She had a chicken dinner on the special menu and I ordered the 12 oz. sirloin. Both of us were very pleased. Mine, ordered medium, was done to perfection. Neither of us tooku home a doggie bag because there was nothing left for the bag. Taking our hubbies the next time. And the waitress was very nice too. Restaurant is quiet and relaxing. Worth a try. You'll return too.

Ashburn, Virginia
“Great food and experience”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I went to this restaurant with family. I made reservations for a pretty big group of 9. Upon arrival, we were seated within 5 minutes. Our server was great and very attentive to every request. Drink order was taken quickly and appetizers were at the table in a decent amount of time. My favorite appetizer were the blue cheese chips.... soo good. Our food order was taken, very orderly, and everything came out as requested. I order the filet mignon with side of vegetable. It was the perfect medium rare and vegetable were super good. This is the kind of service I expect when dining whether I dine with 2 people or 9. Very recommendable.