“middle of the road”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Olive Garden hasn't changed much in years. Moderate prices and excellent salad. All was good; but avoid the pitcher of Sangria; overpriced and not so great. Other than that; it was a nice casual meal.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Always a good choice for Italian, great bread sticks salad and soup also when they have specials they are usually very good.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Excellent food choices and lots of it. Very reasonably priced. Excellent waiter - if he didn't know the answer to my question about ingredients, he quickly found out. We found the interior dining room too cold so we asked for a table outdoors. It was noisy being right on a busy highway but at least we didn't freeze. The only drawback was a smoker decided to step outside and light-up - the fumes quickly ruined what would have otherwise been a perfect lunch. There was no sign of ashtrays when we first went outside, if there had been, we would have left Olive Garden completely and dined elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have eaten at this particular Fort Myers Olive Garden several times. I usually have the all you can eat soup and salad special. I have tried all their soups and like them all. Delicious. I have also tried various appetizers as well as pasta dishes. The roasted asparagus appetizer is to die for! Never had a bad meal here. The waitstaff is super friendly and efficient. I often go here with friends because it is a very good spot to enjoy a leisurely meal. O-I-Love Olive Garden, both in Florida AND in New England.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Its an Olive Garden, I don't know how much I can say except, its an olive garden. Service was decent, food was decent, the decor looked like every other one.
I will say parking was not great, the lot was full, had to drive in circles and wait for a spot.

One thing I will say, the fiesta cake was amazing!