“Outstanding”
Review of Clam Bake

Clam Bake
Ranked #55 of 881 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I didn't know food could have so much flavor! The soup was outstanding and the fish divine. Our 3 year old was so happy here. If you go, order a side of corn, Devine! We are used to 4-5 star restaurants and even though this might not look it, it's 5 star food!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was our first time at the Clam Bake and surely will go back. The food and service was very good.
I had the fried clams which were very good, cooked just right with a nice golden color to them.
My wife had the broiled fish which she also enjoyed.
The restaurant it self is quite large with a nice friendly atmosphere.
They also have a Happy Hour that starts at 3pm.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I'm from New England and these are some of the best fried clams I've ever had..fresh,sweet and tender.The only thing I would ask of the chef is pleeeeeeease add more clams to the chowdah..it really is very weak..ting bits hardly visible to the naked eye...both times I've been this was my only complaint.When I go out for seafood I really look forward to see how close they can get to real New England clam chowder, this misses the mark by quite a bit for this reason only...it really should be called cream of clam chowder with potato.Come on Clam Bake step it up on the chowder..more larger meaty clams!!! Give me 2 reasons to return not just 1.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We were greeted by the owners and seated at one of the large tables as we had 60+ people in our group. Patrick explained this is one of the oldest restaurants in Ft Myers and gave us time to look over the menu while we had a beer. There is an extensive menu but we chose from the early dining deal with soup or salad, a meal and one side for $11.99. We tried a tasty clam chowder first. (We were also served a portion of lobster bisque just to let us try it.) The crab stuffed shrimp and lightly battered fried shrimp were good. This is a place we will return to and recommend.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Not that great. We got the lobster rolls hoping for a good one. Unfortunately it didn't deliver. Mediocre at best. The lobster bisque was pretty good and so was the crab and corn chowder