“Las Vegas transplants say "Yes!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Edison Lunch Box

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Las Vegas transplants say "Yes!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We recently relocated to Ft. Myers and discovered this jewel while discovering the downtown area.
Tyana greeted us with a big genuine smile and it felt like home. The owner greeted us later and we decided that this place was a "keeper!"
We had the Friday special and it was yummy!
We went again went today (great food again!) and plan to return soon for breakfast.
We treasure The Edison Lunch Box because it reinforces our belief that we made the right choice in choosing Ft. Myers as our new home!

J & C

Fort Myers, Florida
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I had the fried shrimp and fries basket. The shrimp were fresh and delicious, the fries were hot and crispy! My husband had the burger and fries and loved it!

Visited June 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in fort myers. Peter the owner greats each table. Tyana the server is great the perfect waitress for here. The gyros are good,fried shrimp everything so far has been outstanding.
A MUST stop for breakfast or lunch.

1 Thank kavanaugh77
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great little secret...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Love this place, local friendly people just coming in and out getting a great lunch. Waitstaff are super friendly and take great care of you and even blast some friendly sarcasm at times! Very laid back down to earth people.have yet to have a bad meal. I work close by and eat here when I can,and look forward to it when I do. Great big salads served in a huge bowl,and the shrimp po boy is awesome! Just a great little local haunt! Fairly priced also and off the beaten path but that's why I like it...

1 Thank Rumrunner123
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast & Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Several years ago, my employer introduced me to the Edison Lunch Box. My job was very close to DownTown Ft Myers. There were days that we ate Breakfast AND Lunch there on the same days. Always a Friendly Face behind the counter. Always Good Food Fast... !! After about 4 years, I left that position & took up another job Not close to the Lunch Box. :( Just fell off the face of the Earth [as Michelle described...] Then about 24 months ago, I popped in & had a Great Breakfast. I got "re-hooked" & found myself there almost daily again. Yep, another job close to town. Nowadays, I have gotten out of the habit of eating breakfast. Now I eat lunch every day. It was sort of a trade off. And I typically pack the lunch & take to work. I am WAY Past Due for a visit to the Edison Lunch Box. What I miss the MOST, is the Super Fun & Friendly Morning CrAzY !! The fellow Diners are the Bomb !! Guess Who, Michelle ?? I'm gonna pop in soon.

• Visited October 2013