“Outstanding dinner”

Ranked #61 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Fort Myers, Sasse’s is a casual cozy restaurant that features authentic Northern-Italian and European food, prepared to perfection in our wood burning oven.
“Outstanding dinner”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful dinner! I had the fish, my husband had the lamb, and our friends had the beef and pork. The attention to detail was amazing. Beautiful presentation and attentive service. Don't let the location fool you. It's a hidden jewel!

Florida
“Excellent Quality - Wonderful Service”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

For those of us who reside in the Fort Myers Area, and indeed Naples Estero Bonita etc. We are truly blessed with a fair number of great restaurants. Sasse's being one of them. The Chef, is I believe Austrian, and like many things Austrian, he is an exemplar of what is a true food service professional. Attentive to needs, a creative menu and an excellent chef with a repertoire that is extensive in depth and breadth of those items he prepares for his patrons.

My review today, is late in coming as it's been 6 months since I was there - however, we are going back tonite. The key factor in my eating habits when I dine out (as opposed to filling my face b/c I am hungry and on the go) is exactly that point....I go back - why? because it's worth it. I expect nothing less than the great service I received before and an excellent meal that is worth the money spent. Well done. Looking forward to this evening.

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Once again we have had a fabulous meal at Sasse's Restaurant in Fort Myers. We had lamb, veal liver, Walleye pike, and wonderful appetizers of mussels and escargot. DELICIOUS!! Come and enjoy this great restaurant!

1 Thank kathw777
bonita Springs, Florida, USA
“Amazing Food and Service”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had dinner at Sasse's few weeks ago party of three. WOW. Amazing food and service. From start to finish the food was excellent. The mussels and escargot appetizer one of the best we have had, wine was very good also, dinner and dessert delicious. The Waitress and Cheff were very friendly. Now that I have said that, I see some reviews mention prices a bit high. No not really you are paying for good food, service and very nice clean cozy place. Second, Limited menu. Limited menu is good; the best restaurants have a limited menu. Will be back for sure. Thanks guys for a great evening.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Arturo C
Fort Myers, Florida
“Excellent Food, Friendly Owner”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I've eaten here twice, ordering the vegetable risotto for lunch and the fish of the day for dinner. Both were expertly prepared, and amazingly delicious. The mussels appetizer, beef carpaccio appetizer, and salads were equally impressive. The chef knows what he's doing!

The chef and waitstaff were all so friendly. They served us with enthusiasm and big smiles. This is a one-of-a-kind restaurant!

Don't leave without ordering the panna cotta for dessert.

• Visited March 2014