“Food is excellent...service is not...”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #62 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2014

There was a large group of us, which seemed to annoy our waitress...she was rude, slow, and often rolled her eyes at us, clearly she should find another job that's not in service if customers annoy her.

It's a big restaurant so if you want a quiet romantic dinner, this is not the place.

The menu is small but the food is excellent, fresh and full of flavor...I finished my plate because it was so good.

1  Thank Daniela A

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Staff is always friendly, the food is always fresh and prepared as ordered. Nice atmosphere. The Happy Bar Menu is great for small plates at an exceptional value. Drinks are all with fresh juice. Sunday brunch is also a hit the times we have been there on Sundays. Def will keep going back and recommend to friends and business associates.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I ordered the chicken fajitas. Only thing mixed with the chicken were onions. They did give you sour cream, avocado, and cheese on the side. Ordered side of guacamole as I heard they make it at the table. I should have asked before he made it. It had way too much lime juice in it for me.

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome but happy hour drinks that were specially priced were billed at full amount. You would think if an establishment had a happy hour the billing would automatically adjust the pricing. We had to send the bill back to have it readjusted to reflect the happy hour pricing.

1  Thank Donnan75
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My Friends Keep on raving about this place and I finally drove down from naples to try it. I was dissapointed. The Place was clean with very nice atmosphere the hostess was exceptional walked me to the restroom and was very friendly the server was very good also got us water and our drinks in a timely fashion but thats when my meal went down hill we ordered the Ahi Tuna Taco's three were server on a plate with exceptional tasting avocado but with raw onions that was overpowering the tuna taco's with a mayo based sauce that was way to heavy for delicate sushi tuna we then decided to share cantina laredo platter which had a stuffed pepper with the seeds still inside with chicken that was dried out a tamale that fell apart when you touched it a beef taco that meat was burnt and the taco shell was overdone and another chicken in a wrap with it tasted like yogart sauce we told our server that is was not good he brought us back out a taco that was extremely good which made me very confused because it showed me they were capable of providing good food but not in my visit this being said they were still better than the naples group of mexican fare so my advice is to the owners and managers get your act together you have potential and you have some rays of hope for quality fare!