“Great dinner, awesome dessert”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #64 of 855 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great dinner, awesome dessert”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My wife and I had dinner here, our meals were awesome. My wife normally gets their CHICKEN FAJITAS and I tried the ENCHILADAS DE ESPINACA, made with Sautéed spinach, monterey jack cheese and mushroom, enchiladas is topped with sour cream poblano sauce and priced at $11.99. We had the apple pie for dessert and have to say it was awesome. My first time trying it, will order it again. The atmosphere is upscaled and decorated nicely. And our server, Daniel did a fantastic job taking care of us. My only complain was the hostess, she wasn't very accommodating.
Looking at other comments, Cantina Laredo is a Mexican place that appeals to ones taste. The meals may cost a little more the other Mexican Restaurants in the Fort Myers area, but well worth it.

“Best dessert ever !!!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Had dinner there on Sunday, April 6th. Have been there before but tried some new items this time. The tableside guacamole good as always..not to be missed. Also the fajita taco plate was delicious with a pretty presentation. Would recommend it. Tried the seafood special of swordfish. The fish was done perfectly..not dry..the sauce was delicious. However the bed of rice was bland. The grilled asparagus was very good. The price of $24 for the special was not worth the price. For dessert..the Mexican apple pie with cinnamon ice cream may be the best dessert we have ever had !! On a sizzling platter...enough for 2-3 people. At less than $7 ..a bargain.
Service was excellent as always. Margaritas excellent.
I would recommend going before 4pm as the lunch menu is available until that time and the prices are much cheaper. Also.they offer several combination plates at lunch that are not offered at dinner.
Overall, a great place to eat and with some planning ..can be more affordable.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Welcoming atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Considering I am not a huge fan of American/Mexican food, I really enjoyed the entire experience. I was impressed by every one of the staff members. We just had happy cocktails and happy hour appetizers at half price. The crab cakes and the tacos were outstanding. We also tried the guacamole dip, which was delicious.

The place was very clean and classy.

• Visited April 2014
“Great food nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

The food was awesome and the mariachi band that went around playing for people at the tables was a unique experience. We really enjoyed our first time here!!

• Visited March 2014
Carmel Valley, California
“Food is excellent...service is not...”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

There was a large group of us, which seemed to annoy our waitress...she was rude, slow, and often rolled her eyes at us, clearly she should find another job that's not in service if customers annoy her.

It's a big restaurant so if you want a quiet romantic dinner, this is not the place.

The menu is small but the food is excellent, fresh and full of flavor...I finished my plate because it was so good.

• Visited March 2014