“Kayak adventure”
Review of Crazy Woman Kayak

Crazy Woman Kayak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 65 Per Person, Includes all the gear, guide, Introductory lesson, dry bag for keys and camera. Sales tax included in price. Open 9am-3pm, Please call first. Call Ahead for guided tours.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have kayaked all over SW Florida and Crazy Woman Kayak is one of the very best. Each time I've kayaked from Crazy Woman Kayak-Estero Bay I've seen wild life of all kinds, dolphins, sea turtle, manatee, many different species of birds and even a Gulf of Mexico Sea Hare. This is a must for anyone who likes to kayak, from beginners to experienced. It is very easy to get in and out of the kayaks as you launch from a dock and Sissel, the Crazy Woman, is right there with all the help/instruction you need. I am taking my 83 year old mother with me the next time and she can't wait!

2  Thank Laurie C

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Thumbs up for the newly added Mound Key Adventure. Its approximately a 4 hour trip. Sissel, the Crazy Woman, gives you all the information and instruction one needs. Equipment is great. You paddle out to Mound Key, explore an earlier time of the area, eat your packed lunch, or paddle over to Lovers Key to Flippers Restaurant and then paddle back to home base. I had paddled one other time in my 69 years and it was no problem. My husband is more experienced in kayaking and enjoyed it as well. Sissel is delightful and this should be a " must do" on your Ft. Myers Beach "to do" list.

2  Thank Nancy J
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I expected a lesson, but they sent us out alone -and it was fine! They gave us a quick tutorial, all of the safety equipment, a map, and let us go careen around the bay at our leisure. We chose a double kayak so it would be easier for me to take pictures. Not too strenuous, and not very difficult. It was a lot of fun. My ONLY disappointment was that we didn't get to see any manatees, or dolphins, but that's not the Crazy Woman's fault. :-)

1  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed 17 January 2014

An easy and fun way to kayak in the bay. Sissel is great, the kayaks are nice and it is a good value! We saw a manatee (up close) and a rainbow! The location makes it possible to paddle through residential and natural surroundings.

1  Thank travelergirlMichigan
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My wife and I spent a couple of hours in Sissel's kayaks and thoroughly enjoyed it. She provided a few minutes of instructions, quality life vests and kayaks as well as a laminated map of the bay so we wouldn't get lost. Very professional and friendly.

2  Thank Mike1763