“Excellent coffee, friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Des Moines, Iowa
“Excellent coffee, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were very happy when this coffee shop opened just a couple of miles from our condo. They have the best coffee in town, an extremely friendly and accommodating staff, and tasty snacks and lunches. They are also about the only one apart from Starbucks that stays open later than 2:00 in the afternoon, which we appreciate since we often enjoy a trip there in late afternoon. Give it a try if you're in the vicinity of Summerlin and Bass roads in south Fort Myers. You won't be sorry.

• Visited March 2014

Estero, Florida
“Great Coffee, Great Breakfast Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

The coffee at The Grind was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and I got my order quickly. The breakfast sandwich I ordered was DELICIOUS! I will definitely be back again! Very pleased with the restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best Coffee in SW Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

This place has the atmosphere you hope to find in a local coffee house. They roast all their own beans and have a great selection. They always have two to three types of beans as their coffees of the day which is a great way to decide if you like a specific bean. The food is one of their best kept secrets. They have great breakfast and lunch sandwiches. Great place to meet a client for an informal business meeting in a relaxed setting.

• Visited February 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“We loved having our morning coffee here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

The Grind was a lovely 3/4 mile walk from our hotel so we walked there each morning to be greeted by a wonderfully friendly staff. The bagels (especially the spinach parmesan) were toasted perfectly each of the 9 mornings we were there. They offer other breakfast sandwiches and soups too but we loved the bagels too much to order anything else. They have a great variety of fresh-brewed coffees (free refills) and in addition to cream cheese, also offer cinnamon butter and regular butter. The outdoor patio is delightful so we ate out there most mornings. The ONLY negative is that they don't sell newspapers and I found that senior citizens especially love to read the news while they have breakfast. They are closed on Sunday's by the way.

• Visited February 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

I stopped in to this cafe as a last minute decision. I had a doctor's appointment nearby and needed to kill some time and get a quick bite to eat.
The staff was friendly. I had a spinach bagel with cream cheese and a cup of tomato tortollini soup. It was all good and the atmosphere was really laid back. After I had finished, I ordered a chai latte and read my book for awhile. Loved the latte!

If I worked at Healthpark, I would be here all the time! This is a great little place!

• Visited June 2013