“A favorite!”

Cuisines: Italian
Fort Myers, Florida
“A favorite!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I must frame this review by saying that I have lived in Fort Myers for many years and have been eating at Pizza 2000 on a weekly basis for probably the past ten years. The service is always excellent, the pizza is fresh and delicious ( we love the Gorgonzola). The salads are always freshly made with the highest quality lettuce. We also love the sausage sandwich and the lunch soup and salad and a bread special too. if you are in the neighborhood, you can't do better than this.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ScoutsMom62

ft myers
“Very clean restaurant”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant apparently has been around for quite some time, however I found it by accident one day. I am picky when it comes to cleanliness and this place is immaculate. They offer a wide range of soups, pizza, salads, and pastas. I typically get the house salad with a soup, as I avoid gluten. The food is very good and I would highly recommend it. It's a very casual place and they offer take out as well.

Middletown, Maryland
“Terrific Salads!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This unassuming little strip mall pizza place has the most amazing salads ever! The pizza is good and the pasta dishes are average, but the Italian chopped salad is great. Usually pretty quick and then prices are reasonable. Pizza slices are available at lunch, but not dinner. Get a slice and share a chopped salad. You will be in heaven!

• Visited April 2014
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Excellent crust and very tasty pizza. We had the White Mozzarella and it was very good, seasoned perfectly. We will go back and try the red sauce pizza next time. The service was very friendly and relaxed and I would definitely recommend trying Pizza 2000.

• Visited May 2014
Ft.Myers
“The Very Best Crust”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I initially found this restaurant through a friend. I am so impressed by the light crispness of the crust I doubt I will go anywhere else. I used to leave the crust from the pizza after finishing the
part of the pizza with the sauce and toppings. At pizza 2000 I save the crust for last because
it is equally good to the rest of the pizza. Couldn't wait to bring my husband here last night and
He was also impressed with the good food, good service and value.

• Visited May 2014