“Pizza”

Pizza 2000
Ranked #202 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Based on reviews found on trip advisor, we tried Pizza 2000. Even though the exterior (an unadorned store front in a small strip mall) isn't really appealing, the restaurant proved that old adage "you can't judge a book by its cover" because both the pizza and service were excellent.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I must frame this review by saying that I have lived in Fort Myers for many years and have been eating at Pizza 2000 on a weekly basis for probably the past ten years. The service is always excellent, the pizza is fresh and delicious ( we love the Gorgonzola). The salads are always freshly made with the highest quality lettuce. We also love the sausage sandwich and the lunch soup and salad and a bread special too. if you are in the neighborhood, you can't do better than this.

1  Thank ScoutsMom62
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant apparently has been around for quite some time, however I found it by accident one day. I am picky when it comes to cleanliness and this place is immaculate. They offer a wide range of soups, pizza, salads, and pastas. I typically get the house salad with a soup, as I avoid gluten. The food is very good and I would highly recommend it. It's a very casual place and they offer take out as well.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This unassuming little strip mall pizza place has the most amazing salads ever! The pizza is good and the pasta dishes are average, but the Italian chopped salad is great. Usually pretty quick and then prices are reasonable. Pizza slices are available at lunch, but not dinner. Get a slice and share a chopped salad. You will be in heaven!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Excellent crust and very tasty pizza. We had the White Mozzarella and it was very good, seasoned perfectly. We will go back and try the red sauce pizza next time. The service was very friendly and relaxed and I would definitely recommend trying Pizza 2000.