“Listen to the Terrible Reviews”

Stevie Tomato's Sports Page
Ranked #94 of 872 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The others are right!

I rarely make a poor review unless the restaurant really deserves it. Very disappointed!
Award winning pizza - NOT ! I love pizza and will eat and enjoy almost anything. This was comparable to the cheapest frozen pizza you can buy at Walmart! Double pepperoni small was $8. It was the equivalent of one good size piece of pizza and double pepperoni ? - miniscule!

What was worse, is that my wife got a pulled pork sandwich. It looked and tasted like their was no BBQ sauce on it, so she asked for some extra sauce. When the bill came, we were charged 89 cents for extra sauce! Really! When questioned the waitress said she would get the manager! We just left. French fries were terrible and the onion rings were the worse I ever had, and I love onion rings!

Bottom line - will never go back! That sauce will cost them a lot more than 89 cents.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We were quickly seated by the hostess. Our server Butch was prompt and funny.
The Father's Day Special did not disappoint. Full rack of baby back ribs that were seasoned just right and tender enough to fall off the bone. The price was unbelievable for the amount of ribs. Both men in our party were very pleased. I had the Cheddar bacon burger and his wife had the brisket sandwich. Very tasty, plenty to eat.
So what is the down side?
The iced tea was too watered down. At first we thought it was just a bad batch and tried again. After the second glass, it remained the same so we switched our beverage order.
Next:
The choice of appetizer: Nachos was a poor choice for what is offered as Nachos in this area.
Little containers approximately 15 ml (1 Tbsp) of salsa and sour cream were pre made and added to a separate plate along with fresh cut tomato, jalapeños , and shredded lettuce. Again approximately 1 Tbsp of each.
It was a little overpriced compared to other items and serving sizes on the menu.
The men in the party would definite return for ribs even at full price, they stated they would steer clear of the nachos, and iced tea.
All in all they enjoyed the visit and the meal.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We went twice in the same week to this restaurant for dinner. Both time we both ordered the T.Bone Steak. The meat was good quality and it was cooked to the requested temperature. The price was also very good as it was $16 for each 1lb T. Bone Steaks. In my opinion, it would just deserve better quality choice of sides as the sauteed mushroom were not great (I think they are better when sauteed with garlic and parsley and that Portobella are being used instead) and the seasoned french fries were just so commercial. Our first night we ate at a box table in the bar area, and we had a relatively good waitress. The second time we ate directly at the bar counter, and we had an extremely poor service form the barmaid who was more busy talking about her personal problems and experiences and to talk bad about some of her colleagues with another customer who seemed to be so bored listening to her. Fortunatly we had ordered a bottle of wine because she never came back to check in our counter area after serving us the steaks... When finished, we waited for her to clean up in front of us and take the plates away, but no.. to busy talking and complaining about her life. At one point we put our empty dirty dishes aside ourselves as we wanted to finish our wine. When she finally came to check if we needed anything else and to take the dish away, we just asked for the bill, which she gave us immediately and went back to talk on the other side of the bar, turning the back to her. We were not going to wait and hour for change, so we just paid the exact bill and didn't left her any tips, which was a first for me, as I usually tip a minimum even if the service was poor. But, in my opinion this time, it wasn't poor.. it was just totally non-existent and the attitude was rude. I could eventually accept this from a young immature girl, but certainly not for a 45+ "lady". Not sure I would go back, specially after finding a little gem just next door!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We chose this restaurant since it was literally in front of our hotel and across the street from our friends. Location couldn't be any easier as it is conveniently just off the interstate. We had dinner here as a group on a Friday evening and also got to-go from them the next evening. Both times my food in particular was dissapointing. The lobster tacos was simply one lobster tail with three taco shells on the side filled with things one would eat with chicken or steak tacos, no account for seafood(like a vinegary coleslaw and mango salsa/maybe a slice of avocado? Not that hard, right?). Half our party had the baby back ribs as they were on special and they were plentiful and they really enjoyed them. My husband enjoyed his burger so much he ordered us takeout burgers again on Saturday and while my burger was huge it was nowhere the rare/medium rare my husband had ordered. There was almost no pink at all, I would have called my burger medium well and had we not discovered this until we were back in our room for the night would have sent it back. The full bar is great as neither of our hotels had a bar in them and both times there they were offering lots of drink specials. Staff we delt with was all very friendly so what it comes down to is, this is a bar/restaurant and not the other way around. Go there to drink, expect simple n
Bar foods any you will not be disappointed but do not look for anything imaginative or too complex. Can't say I wouldn't come here again, but I will certainly take my own advise next time

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The service here is VERY good!! Our waiter seemed to WANT to please us instead of just doing it for a job!! I was very impressed!!
There was also complimentary chips and salsa that night and the food was pretty good!
I was amazed at how many TVs were in that place!! Some of the other staff were wearing way too small clothes but nothing too crazy.
They changed the channel so we could watch the game we wanted and they mainly had Chicago sports team decor. but had an OK variety.
All in all... This restaurant was..... VERY GOOD!!