“Fun for tourists.”
Review of Sun Harvest Citrus

Sun Harvest Citrus
Ranked #1 of 53 Shopping in Fort Myers
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Fort Myers, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun for tourists.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great place to stop and enjoy fresh squeezed Florida OJ. The samples are excellent & we love the ice-cream too

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Fun for a short stop”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Sun Harvest is a fun place to stop for a quick visit. Don't expect a big display or much that's informational but it's a neat little shop, has samples, and always has good juice. It's free, so how can anyone complain that they'd want more??

A great place to stop with kids, get them an orange cone and have them run off some steam on the playground.

“I expected more”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

To be honest I expected to see how the juice is made and everything. The samples and ice cream were good but overall I was disappointed. It's directed to a public that loves citrus things as in soap, jelly and others.

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“What a cool place!! Great prices, Great selection!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Have been driving by this every time I go to Sanibel or Captiva. Thought it was a tourist trap with high prices and 'hokey' merchandise. Leaving Sanibel in the beginning of May I decided to see what it was all about and I am so glad I did. First of all, I found an item I had been eyeing in Sanibel, only Sun Harvest was asking $6.00 less than Sanibel. Wow, that got my attention right away. The place was clean with a great array of merchandise, everything from oranges to magnets. Stop and see for yourself, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Punta Gorda, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great place for orange juice”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

It amazes me to see reviews from people that don't like Sun Harvest because all it mainly has is juice. Of course it does. If you like real juice, this is the place to go. I love the take of their orange juice and lemonade. My wife also likes the cranberry orange juice. This is all natural juice. They even have a tasting station where you can taste the different juices they have available. They have a souvenir section and along with some tasty pastries and ice cream. Sun Harvest Citrus juice is so much better tasting than Indian River. I try to make a trip here from Cape Coral often to get my juice supply.

Visited April 2014