“Great food at the right price!”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #202 of 887 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2014

If for any reason you have not had the opportunity to try Culvers, I highly recommend you not hesitate! I'm quite impressed with the quality of food and the very reasonable pricing! There are two convenient locations in the San Carlos area at Gulf Coast Town Center and off Corkscrew Road west of the I-75 Corkscrew intersection. It certainly beats McDonalds, Burger King or any other fast food restaurant in food quality and price!

1  Thank Roger S

Reviewed 29 July 2014

my son recommended we eat here; he goes to local college FGCU and all his mates love to go here; great tasting burgers for a very good price; can get drink, double cheesburger, fries and afford it on a college budget. As a parent, was surprisingly good for the price. Oh, by the way, the milkshakes are incredible. You can't leave the place without ordering one to top off the meal. Great value for the money!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Happiness is a warm pork tendi! Talk about a treat, Culvers has landed in Florida.
Staying nearby for our anniversary, we found this Culvers and just had to eat here. Menu still has all the originals since we were last in one, some 15 years ago when they still only existed in Wisconsin. Menu has expanded some - now offers cheese curds and supper club dinners, but our favorites are still on the menu. I got the fried pork tenderloin sandwich and my husband got the butterburger. Happy to report that this Culvers is just as good as the Wisconsin ones. Owner stopped by to chat so we could talk to a yooper (upper peninsula) and we learned that all their supplies are Culvers originals. Chocolate custard is as rich and delicious as ever. It was a Wisconsin love fest with several other customers being from the Wisconsin area and talking about our favorite Culver tidbits. This Culvers is well run, clean and even has a big fish tank.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We just moved to Estero and discovered Culver's. The food is great. We love the double cheeseburger and fries And the ice cream is delicious. They kids meals are huge and include ice cream - it was a treat to take my grandchildren there. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. I'm glad we live around the corner.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I had heard such amazing things about Culvers that when we saw them I just had to try it. Overall they were okay but not one of the best hamburgers I've ever had.