“wonderful place”

Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for Fresh made to order foods
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great place to eat a wonderful meal and dance or just listen to music. The only place I eat the vegetables first ! I have loved every meal I have had there! it is the place I always take guests who are visiting !

There are newer reviews for Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I decided to go to Bratta's after seeing their ad and coupon in the newspaper. We were so glad we did - the food was delicious and our waiter Fred was very efficient and pleasant. The restaurant is very cozy. We did not stay for the entertainment but hope to enjoy the entertainment on a return visit. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We went here early enough to catch the $10 "early" value- oriented menu, and it is truly excellent meals for $10 each. I had the Mango Salsa white fish with orzo, 2 glasses of wine, and my beau and I split an appetizer of escargot which was the highlight of the meal for me. A gentleman was singing smooth covers of Al Green, Marvin Gay and the like. He was very talented, and the live singing gave the place a nice ambiance, along with the decor. After we ate, we stayed around for coffee because we didn't want to leave just yet. In the past we had not wanted to come here because late at night the music was so loud in the parking lot that you couldn't carry on a conversation, but this evening it was not an issue.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My experiences with Nicole at Bratta's have been very positive. She is attentive, polite, knowledgeable, and professional. I recently had dinner with my daughter and Nicole made it a delightful evening.
Dave A

Reviewed 31 May 2014

It is really hard to find a "romantic" restaurant these days and this place was perfect. The cushioned half circle booth with the live music. The food was fabulous and I just wished we lived closer to go on a regular basis!