“An average lunch”

Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for Fresh made to order foods
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Bratta's has been open for lunch for a few months but this was the first time i tried it.

I had the Greek Salad and it was fine. The salad was very good except that the olives were disappointing. They lacked taste and usually one depends on a little zip from the olives in a Greek Salad. The service was great - quick and friendly but the salad was average.

I might try them again but nothing inspired me to rush back.

2  Thank Al Y

Reviewed 2 July 2014

In Florida, there is an abundance of Tiki Bars serving burgers and whatever strips in a basket with live music. On the other hand, it's a rarity to find an upscale restaurant with music as a core part of the business model; that's Bratta's! The interior presents a plush, comfy atmosphere and the menu exemplifies culinary artisanship and they deliver! the meal tone setter, starts with bread worth talking about, warm, seasoned crust and pull apart soft, served with both butter and roasted garlic and oil. We shared a mouthwatering thin puff pastry topped escargot! I had the pork tenderloin in the reduction port sauce with caramelized onion and fresh spinach. No knife required for the pork tenderloin is was so tender. the paring of Port and caramelized onion created a luscious sauce exceeding the individual merits. The bright green of fresh sautéed spinach and soft flavor rounded out my plate. My wife had the eggplant parm, thin slices of properly prepared eggplant topped with cheeses and home made sauce atop al dente' fettuccini. No soggy noodles here!

Music - it begins early, 6:30 for dinner & music. The challenge and Bratta's has mastered it, is to have better quality music artists at listening level, but provide for patron table conversation. On weekends after 10pm the music takes center stage with more volume.

service - Our server, Nick was helpful, competently professional in keeping with the tone of Bratta's.

We were there on a week night and the entire music side of the establishment was filled with dinner & music patrons. The elevated and somewhat further back section with a view of music area was lightly populated, but seating settings indicated weekends are busy!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great place to eat a wonderful meal and dance or just listen to music. The only place I eat the vegetables first ! I have loved every meal I have had there! it is the place I always take guests who are visiting !

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I decided to go to Bratta's after seeing their ad and coupon in the newspaper. We were so glad we did - the food was delicious and our waiter Fred was very efficient and pleasant. The restaurant is very cozy. We did not stay for the entertainment but hope to enjoy the entertainment on a return visit. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We went here early enough to catch the $10 "early" value- oriented menu, and it is truly excellent meals for $10 each. I had the Mango Salsa white fish with orzo, 2 glasses of wine, and my beau and I split an appetizer of escargot which was the highlight of the meal for me. A gentleman was singing smooth covers of Al Green, Marvin Gay and the like. He was very talented, and the live singing gave the place a nice ambiance, along with the decor. After we ate, we stayed around for coffee because we didn't want to leave just yet. In the past we had not wanted to come here because late at night the music was so loud in the parking lot that you couldn't carry on a conversation, but this evening it was not an issue.