“Great food, people, music and service”
Review of Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta - CLOSED

Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for Fresh made to order foods
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to eat here since the reviews were good. We were really excited when we arrived, the service, music and ambiance were great. We ordered appetizer and it was delicious, the food not to mention, it was really good. Overall this place is really quaint and worth going, a hidden gem.

There are newer reviews for Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Have been visiting Ft. Myers several times a year for 10 years. I usually prefer to cook at home because I am tired of the overpriced, chain-style food (even from the non-chain restaurants) that need to please the masses. However, my hubby and I went on July 31st and had a lovely steak dinner (I had striploin, he had the prime rib cut) - both were delicious! They came with a nice garlic mash and fresh, not overcooked, seasonal veggies and a complementary warm bread with roasted garlic. We shared a starter of boom boom shrimp - which was also lovely. A nice wine list and ambience and professional serving staff. The entertainment was fun and engaging and even got us up dancing.

I would definitely come back next time we are there and will most definitely recommend it to others.

1  Thank Cheryl N
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We walked in to have an important businessman dinner meeting. There were six of us, and without a reservation, we were greeted graciously. Glen the manager quickly prepared for us a wonderful semi private table with plenty of room for all of my clients. The food was amazing, yet Glen and our server Nick went above and beyond, anticipating our every want and need. From the single malt scotch, to the several bottles of wine, and the piano dessert was a hit! These two gentleman were so professional and courteous, I would love to have them on my team. Guys you have my business card. I'm looking forward to many more dinners, and celebrating special occasions, all due to these two gentleman.

2  Thank Jiacomo R
Reviewed 12 July 2014

They have an email for a free pasta dinner (up to $20) when you buy any entrée. You must buy 2 drinks. Good until 7/31/14. We had reservations for 5:45PM. Arrived early and was seated right away. Started off with a draft beer ($1.87) and a Pina Colada ($3.50) Happy Hour until 7 PM. They serve a great bread with a roasted garlic in olive oil & spices dip. We ordered Pork Tenderloin with caramelized onions and Lobster Ravioli. Both delicious. There was lobster meat sprinkled on top of the ravioli served with penne pasta. There were 4 nice pieces of pork and plenty of onions. Very tasty and filling. The ravioli dish was also very good and filling. Had no room for dessert! The pasta dish was $24 so we paid the extra $4 not a bad deal! Be sure to register you email address with them to get all the specials. They also redid the dining area. In front there are several nice leather couches where you can sit with a drink and listen to the band. The bar area is also very nice. They have entertainment several times during the week. Also Happy Hour all day on Tuesdays with entertainment.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I had the lobster bisque and parmesan encrusted tilapia for dinner and both were excellent. The tilapia dish was a very generous portion an was quite tasty. My friend had the lobster bisque and the meat lovers baked ziti and agreed with me that it was also good. Before we were served our bisque, they brought out a basket with soft Italian bread and a dish containing roasted garlic (which cut as tenderly as butter) and oil. The garlic & oil on the bread was most delightful. The had live entertainment there and this guy was just right -- not too loud and playing stuff that we all knew. This would be a great place to bring your wife or significant other. When they took out order, they did it on an iPad and the order went lightening fast to the kitchen. They also offered to do a paperless credit card transaction for us right at the table and on the spot if we wanted that option. The service was very professional and excellent. The ambiance was great. If you were there when it was a Bennigans some years ago, you would recognize the floor plan. But, no matter -- they did a nice job with the place. It is definitely upscale, professional, pleasant, and not expensive. If you go, you will be pleasantly surprised.