“OVER THE TOP PATIENT WITH US”

SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 11 April 2013

As a Marriott Platinum Elite member, I spent about 90 nights away from home last year and I have come to expect a lot from Marriott properties. Most are fine, but occassionally I have an experience about which I have to make others aware. Recently, my wife and I stayed overnight at this property. It is 7 years old but it looks and feels as if it is 7 months old. Everything is spotless, bright and clean. I would like to give a "shout out" to Kisha Graham, who assisted my wife and I, accomodating us with several requests. Kisha is everything you could want is an employee and I hope Marriott knows how lucky they are to have her in their employ. She is one of the best I have ever met. To top it off, the hotel allowed us to leave our car there, and they kept our keys, awaiting an over-the-road transportation carrier who was supposed to come the day after we flew out of Fort Meyers and collect our car for transport back up North. For reasons which had nothing to do with the hotel, the trucker did not show up for 8 days! And what did the hotel do. Absolutely nothing. They watched over my car, kept it safe and didn't charge any storage fees or raise a ruckus. If you are in the greater Naples area, treat yourself and your family to a stay at this excellent hotel. It is near the airport and right off Rte 75. You'll be glad you did. And make sure to say HI to Kisha!

Room Tip: The LCD TV is awesome. Ask for a 4th floor corner room - if available
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jackmcdaniel
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Mr. Mcdanield. Thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the room accommodations, and that Keisha was able to assis you with the parking of your car. I read your comments to Keisha in front of the entire staff and she was very happy. Being so close to the airport (6 miles) is a plus for people that do not have transportation since we do offer the shuttle service. We look forward to seeing you again and we hope you will let us know when you are here so we can say hello!

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Husband stayed here when we were in town for wedding and he needed to be close to airport. Hotel was very nice, room a great size for the two of us and our 2 yo to get ready. We didn't get to go swimming but hope to stay in hotel again when in town visiting. Husband got a very early shuttle to airport and they ensured breakfast would be out for him. Overall recommend!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Margarita L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Thank you for recent posting and for your kind words about our shuttle service and our breakfast. I shared your comments with my staff this morning and they really appreciated it. We look forward to seeing you in the future and thank you for the feedback and business.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

This is a nice hotel in a quiet area close to the airport. Rooms are large and clean, and bed was extremely comfortable. The staff here was particularly friendly and helpful when asking for dining options. The breakfast was great -- lots of food, they kept things refilled and warm. Good option for Fort Myers.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Margarita L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

We thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay at the Springhill Suites by Marriott. I will make certain that Gloria knows of your compliments of how good the breakfast was.. Many of our guests enjoy the fact that they can walk to some restaurants. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Stayed here for just one night before my trip back home because of the airport proximity...room was very nice! Two double beds with two closets to hang clothes, nice sitting area with a desk a loveseat and a comfy chair, bathroom is quite large for this type of hotel, great lighting in all areas of the room and of course the requisite coffee maker/fridge/micro area. The hotel was very clean in all areas and the front desk staff are very friendly and accommodating. Pool/gym was also very clean and well kept. Not much to do in this immediate area....but a great place to stay if you want to be close to the airport!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank noskival
Margarita L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Dear Mr. Noskival,

Wow, what a thorough review. We kindly want to thank you for your comments and we appreciate your feedback so much. We hope other guests who are thinking about coming here are sold based off your review. Thanks again and we can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

This hotel has large rooms with a comfortable sitting area. The pool was good and breakfast was also good with ample servings. The staff was most helpful with any questions. The hotel had laundry area where I did a wash for $4.00 (2 for soap and 1 each for washer and dryer), and computer internet in the lobby. Very convenient location. We were very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2012

My two teenagers and I stayed just one night on our way out to Captiva Island and I must say, they bent over backward to make our trip comfortable and productive. We needed to extend our time there for just a couple of hours to make our rendezvous with my husband work out. They graciously helped us out from shuttling us from the airport to giving us a quiet place to finish the kids' online schoolwork. The place was spic and span, the room was spacious and well-appointed but, most of all, the staff was wonderfully attentive.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Dear Homeschool,

Thank you for the detailed description of our hotel, staff and services, we couldn't have said it better ourself! We read all comments to our team members and I'm sure that they will appreciate your comments. We appreiciate having you and your family as our guest and hope that you will be back again for another visit! Thank you so mcuh.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

I stayed at the SpringHill Suites near RSW on 12/12/12 because I had a 6AM flight the following morning. I returned my rental car prior to checking in at the hotel and they sent a front desk person over to pick me up in the shuttle since the driver was gone for the day. He was super friendly. Check-in was easy. The hotel and my room were clean and nice. The rooms are suites so it was plenty spacious. They offer a free breakfast in the morning at 6 or 6:30AM (can't remember), but since I had to catch the shuttle to the airport for my early flight I had to leave at 5AM. When I went down to check out the woman at the front desk said that since she saw that I was catching the 5AM shuttle, she put the food out earlier so I could eat before I leave. I really appreciated the food, but more importantly the customer service, and the fact that she was so considerate. The shuttle driver was really friendly even though it was 5AM. I'll definitely stay there again next time I travel through Fort Myers airport. Great place, great staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Mr. Craig

We greatly appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Fort Myers and that our staff made your visit here enjoyable. I will pass along your kind remarks to Kathleen she was working that morning you checked out. We only wish you could had stayed longer. Come back and see us again soon. Thank you once again.