“Lovely hotel”

SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 25 April 2013

This is a lovely hotel for an overnight or weekend stay. We were here for one night and everything was great. The only negative was the front desk guy didn't have any recommendations for dinner except for chain places. I asked him about Don Ford's in Ft Myers Beach and he had never heard of it before. I think anyone working the desk at a hotel should have more knowledge of the eating establishments for tourists in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear Mrs. Estaschwer,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at the SpringHill Suites Fort Myers this past weekend and my apologies that we did not have any information on none chain restaurants and yes I agree working at the desk we should have knowledge for the tourists area. I will pass along the comments to Shawn and make sure he is using all of the resources we have in place. Thank you again for having been our guest and for choosing SpringHill Suites by Marriott.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

My wife and I recently spent 5 days at the Springhill Suites while finalizing our home purchase. This is such a convenient location to get to Interstate 75. There are several good area restaurants nearby and it is quick to get to several area malls off of 75. The hotel was very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff, and good free breakfast each morning. Plenty of free parking on site. The rooms have a comfortable seating area which is nice in the evening. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cornbread35
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear, Mr.Combread 35

I want to thank you for taking the time out and write such a great comment about our hotel. I want to also Congratulate you and your wife on the purchase of your new home. I know how exicted you must be. I will share your comments with my staff and I will let them know how much you enjoy your stay with us. Please tell all your friends if they need a place to stay.

Thank you!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. Very clean rooms. Everything seemed fresh. Very nice staff. Internet was good. Many places to eat close. Good shuttle. No problems. Easy check in. Will stay again!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Dear Mr. AngryBirdMSP,

Thank you for your great review of our property after your recent stay. I love that you had a wonderful experience during your stay and also the great comments about our poperty and staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

It's your typical box hotel with the freebie carbo loading breakfast. Maybe a bit better (and newer) than most, so they would maybe get a 4 star rating -- but they get dinged 1 star for much higher than normal box hotel pricing.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ALAN H
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Dear Alan H,

Thank you for your comments. we're so sorry to hear that our property was small for you. Our rooms are 25% larger than your standard room and we do offer complimantary hot breakfast daily. Please let us know if you are ever back in the area we do manage two other properties close by. We have the Residence in by Marriott on Colonial Blvd and the Courtyard by Marriott at the Gulf town Center.

Margarita

Reviewed 11 April 2013

As a Marriott Platinum Elite member, I spent about 90 nights away from home last year and I have come to expect a lot from Marriott properties. Most are fine, but occassionally I have an experience about which I have to make others aware. Recently, my wife and I stayed overnight at this property. It is 7 years old but it looks and feels as if it is 7 months old. Everything is spotless, bright and clean. I would like to give a "shout out" to Kisha Graham, who assisted my wife and I, accomodating us with several requests. Kisha is everything you could want is an employee and I hope Marriott knows how lucky they are to have her in their employ. She is one of the best I have ever met. To top it off, the hotel allowed us to leave our car there, and they kept our keys, awaiting an over-the-road transportation carrier who was supposed to come the day after we flew out of Fort Meyers and collect our car for transport back up North. For reasons which had nothing to do with the hotel, the trucker did not show up for 8 days! And what did the hotel do. Absolutely nothing. They watched over my car, kept it safe and didn't charge any storage fees or raise a ruckus. If you are in the greater Naples area, treat yourself and your family to a stay at this excellent hotel. It is near the airport and right off Rte 75. You'll be glad you did. And make sure to say HI to Kisha!

Room Tip: The LCD TV is awesome. Ask for a 4th floor corner room - if available
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jackmcdaniel

Mr. Mcdanield. Thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the room accommodations, and that Keisha was able to assis you with the parking of your car. I read your comments to Keisha in front of the entire staff and she was very happy. Being so close to the airport (6 miles) is a plus for people that do not have transportation since we do offer the shuttle service. We look forward to seeing you again and we hope you will let us know when you are here so we can say hello!

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Husband stayed here when we were in town for wedding and he needed to be close to airport. Hotel was very nice, room a great size for the two of us and our 2 yo to get ready. We didn't get to go swimming but hope to stay in hotel again when in town visiting. Husband got a very early shuttle to airport and they ensured breakfast would be out for him. Overall recommend!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Margarita L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Thank you for recent posting and for your kind words about our shuttle service and our breakfast. I shared your comments with my staff this morning and they really appreciated it. We look forward to seeing you in the future and thank you for the feedback and business.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

This is a nice hotel in a quiet area close to the airport. Rooms are large and clean, and bed was extremely comfortable. The staff here was particularly friendly and helpful when asking for dining options. The breakfast was great -- lots of food, they kept things refilled and warm. Good option for Fort Myers.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Margarita L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

We thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay at the Springhill Suites by Marriott. I will make certain that Gloria knows of your compliments of how good the breakfast was.. Many of our guests enjoy the fact that they can walk to some restaurants. We look forward to seeing you again.