SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskpaper platesfort myers airportroom was cleanmini kitchennice hotelexercise roomhotel is conveniently locatedsitting areapull out couchnext morningkey westspring trainingrental carfree breakfastcoffee makerhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Stayed here one night after arriving late into Fort Myers. The front desk staff, amazing! Super friendly and efficient. Once we for up to the room we realized we needed an additional pillow for the pullout so we called down and had it within 5 minutes.
The room was clean, fresh and up to date. The bed was super comfy after a long day traveling. The breakfast in the morning was decent and plentiful.
We really enjoyed our stay here and you exceeded our expectations by a long shot!
Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Heard
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Thank you so much for the great comments. I will make sure I share them with the staff. I am also glad we could assist in getting you the extra pillow promptly. We hopw to see you again in the near future. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

My husband, son and myself spent 4 days at this property while our home was refurbished. We are Fort Myers residents..so carried on with life as normal. Working night shift I requested early check in and a quiet room. No problem. Preparing for a certification test I spent much time studying in the main lobby. Staff were consistently friendly, greeting each guest as they entered the door. Keisha on days really went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. She listened to our home remodeling set backs and wished me well with testing. She is a gem and Marriott is very fortunate to have her. Employees like Keisha are a treasure not only to her employer but her guests as well! With three of us, the suite was ideal. We had a walk-in closet to store clothing and suitcases. The mini kitchen has a small fridge, microwave, sink and cupboard space. Really nice was the separate sitting/TV area. There's also a desk which is big enough to spread out books, papers and take notes. The bathroom is set up with the sink outside..so more then one person can get ready at a time. Son, Dan especially enjoyed the wonderful hot shower with excellent water pressure after working. The whole hotel is spotlessly clean. It looks brand new! Breakfast was good with low fat selections available. Restaurants are within walking distance for other meals. There are two well running washing machines and dryers, reasonably priced. Because of prolonged rain, we were unable to try out the pool and hot tub. There's also an exercise room for the motivated. Wifi and HBO are free, as are the clever decorative lollipops in the lobby (strawberry cheesecake is best). Needless to say, Springhill Suites made us feel very much at home.
PS Our home project was completed and I passed national certification test..YEAH!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank UPprincess
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Dear Senior Contributer,

Thank you for your recent posting on TripAdvisor and for the feedback regarding our hotel and Keisha at the desk and yes you are right we are very lucky to have Keisha on our team. Keisha always goes above and beyond th call of duty. I am so happy for you that you were able to get your house refurbish and congratulations on your National Certification test. AWSOME accomplishment. We're so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay. If you are ever on this side of town please stop by and say hello. I know Keisha will be happy to see you. :-)

Reviewed 25 April 2013

This is a lovely hotel for an overnight or weekend stay. We were here for one night and everything was great. The only negative was the front desk guy didn't have any recommendations for dinner except for chain places. I asked him about Don Ford's in Ft Myers Beach and he had never heard of it before. I think anyone working the desk at a hotel should have more knowledge of the eating establishments for tourists in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear Mrs. Estaschwer,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at the SpringHill Suites Fort Myers this past weekend and my apologies that we did not have any information on none chain restaurants and yes I agree working at the desk we should have knowledge for the tourists area. I will pass along the comments to Shawn and make sure he is using all of the resources we have in place. Thank you again for having been our guest and for choosing SpringHill Suites by Marriott.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

My wife and I recently spent 5 days at the Springhill Suites while finalizing our home purchase. This is such a convenient location to get to Interstate 75. There are several good area restaurants nearby and it is quick to get to several area malls off of 75. The hotel was very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff, and good free breakfast each morning. Plenty of free parking on site. The rooms have a comfortable seating area which is nice in the evening. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cornbread35
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear, Mr.Combread 35

I want to thank you for taking the time out and write such a great comment about our hotel. I want to also Congratulate you and your wife on the purchase of your new home. I know how exicted you must be. I will share your comments with my staff and I will let them know how much you enjoy your stay with us. Please tell all your friends if they need a place to stay.

Thank you!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. Very clean rooms. Everything seemed fresh. Very nice staff. Internet was good. Many places to eat close. Good shuttle. No problems. Easy check in. Will stay again!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Margarita L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Dear Mr. AngryBirdMSP,

Thank you for your great review of our property after your recent stay. I love that you had a wonderful experience during your stay and also the great comments about our poperty and staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.