“Third time at this at this hotel.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #11 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 30 September 2012

This hotel sits on a street with other chain hotels within a short distance from it. I always stay there under their Stay Park & Fly Package when I travel north to see my Mom twice a year. I have stayed at other hotels in the area before but this on is the best I've stayed at. Convient location, very clean, well furnished, frienly, all the amenities you will need to make your stay a pleasent one. I stayed one night prior to my flight and left my car there for six days. The shuttle brought me to the Ft Myers Airpot at 5:00 am. When I return, I called the hotel and the shuttle was there in 10 minutes and returned me to the hotel where I picked up my car and drove home. There also is a nice restaurant directly across the street. (Sports Page) You don't have to get in your car and drive to find something to eat. Other hotels in area do not have Park & Fly options.

Room Tip: Have stayed in rooms on second floor only. Always quiet never a problem.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed here for two nites. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful when we asked questions.
The free breakfast was very nice the first day but there was not much to pick from the second day.but we were later eating. We will definitely return when we are in that area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank starman543
A TripAdvisor Member
Palm Harbor
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I have never had a problem at this LQ location (approx 100 stays). Clean rooms, great staff, fitness equipment in place and good location adjacent to I-75. Security is good including controlled access and good lighting outside in the parking lot. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2012

This hotel is great. The staff is friendly, the room was quiet, very clean the bed was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was good and plentiful. Buffet style included meats and eggs in addition to cereals, assorted breads, juices, milk, coffee and teas. Love the biscuits and gravy! I love that this hotel is non smoking and allows pets to stay without an addition pet fee.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barbara R
A TripAdvisor Member
Key West, Florida, USA
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Great value with clean comfortable beds. Small frig for convenience. Bathroom clean and well maintained. Staff friendly. Breakfast met its need, quantity was good.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2012

For this kind of hotel and price point, La Quinta served us well. We needed an extremely late check in after a late flight for one night and then again a few days later for one more night before flying out of Ft. Myers. Joe, who checked us in, noticed our online deal gave us a king room with a sofa instead of two queens. Seeing our son along, he offered to change us to two queens and even adjusted the price down! Room was very clean each time and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was nearly all carbs except for some strange looking eggs and greasy sausage, so that wasn't so great, but it was ok. You could make your own waffle and the coffee was good.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms right near ice maker and elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mrose414
Reviewed 25 June 2012

After being on the road for two days driving from Arizona, ALL I wanted was a Good Night Sleep. I checked into La Quinta Inns & Suites at 2:43 AM Monday morning and was greeted with a smile and a kind word by the La Quinta staff member. The staff member offered me the best walk- in- rate of $69.00 per night not including taxes, using my AAA or Sam's membership card. With a few clicks of a button, I was on my way. My only issue was that.... the room smelled liked dogs had slept there the night before. I reported this issue to a hotel staff member before leaving and he promised to check it out. My Over ALL experience was nice and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family