“Good value and accommodations”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #8 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Very nice hotel with good customer service. Convenient to FGCU campus. Pet friendly and close to I-75 for access. Reservations easy and check in and out fast. i have stayed here several times this year and when in this area, will always choose this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 528quincy

Reviewed 17 November 2012

After a long flight from The UK via Charlotte, we stayed overnight at La Quinta before travelling to our final destination. We found the hotel to be ideally located, only a 10 minute drive from the airport (no aircraft noise!). Parking was very good - well lit and spacious. It was very clean with brightly lit corridors and the room was especially large with two comfortable queen beds. Breakfast was adequate, but the lack of fresh fruit (apart from over-ripe bananas) let it down - hence only 4 stars. Staff were very smart and courteous
Would we stay again - yes, no brainer.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Witzendwizard
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Great after a late flight in to Fort Myers Airport. This hotel is clean, quiet, and a good breakfast bar to start the day. It is a great location for quick trips to CVS in the middle of the night too as my airline lost our luggage so we needed overnight ammenities to get us through until the next day. (And some beer to drown our lost luggage sorrow).

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2012

This hotel sits on a street with other chain hotels within a short distance from it. I always stay there under their Stay Park & Fly Package when I travel north to see my Mom twice a year. I have stayed at other hotels in the area before but this on is the best I've stayed at. Convient location, very clean, well furnished, frienly, all the amenities you will need to make your stay a pleasent one. I stayed one night prior to my flight and left my car there for six days. The shuttle brought me to the Ft Myers Airpot at 5:00 am. When I return, I called the hotel and the shuttle was there in 10 minutes and returned me to the hotel where I picked up my car and drove home. There also is a nice restaurant directly across the street. (Sports Page) You don't have to get in your car and drive to find something to eat. Other hotels in area do not have Park & Fly options.

Room Tip: Have stayed in rooms on second floor only. Always quiet never a problem.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed here for two nites. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful when we asked questions.
The free breakfast was very nice the first day but there was not much to pick from the second day.but we were later eating. We will definitely return when we are in that area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank starman543
A TripAdvisor Member
Palm Harbor
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I have never had a problem at this LQ location (approx 100 stays). Clean rooms, great staff, fitness equipment in place and good location adjacent to I-75. Security is good including controlled access and good lighting outside in the parking lot. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 7 August 2012

This hotel is great. The staff is friendly, the room was quiet, very clean the bed was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was good and plentiful. Buffet style included meats and eggs in addition to cereals, assorted breads, juices, milk, coffee and teas. Love the biscuits and gravy! I love that this hotel is non smoking and allows pets to stay without an addition pet fee.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends