We stayed at the Bayview Tower facing the bay and it was delightful. The accommodations were lovely with a kitchen, dining area, living room, screened balcony, two bedrooms, two baths, and laundry facilities. The pool was delightful, the place was quiet and easily accessible to the bridge over to Sanibel Island. We stayed on the 8th floor and had a great view of the water. Renting a condo was so much better than a hotel room and I will definitely go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Harbour Properties Welcomes you to the best Water Views and Sunsets in Southwest Florida! As a locally owned and operated company, we have the expert knowledge of the local sales and rental market, the local Islands, beaches and attractions of Southwest Florida! Our MISSION is to offer our guests' the highest quality customer service & hospitality by providing a pleasant, efficient, and personalized experience combined with the best vacation rentals in Sanibel Harbour to fulfill all your Florida Vacation needs! Our personal Staff is highly qualified with over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry to serve you with first hand knowledge of our Fort Myers rental properties at Sanibel Harbour, as well as Sanibel Island and the surrounding areas. In addition, our offices are located on site to quickly assist you during your vacation! Let us find the perfect Sanibel Harbour condo rentals for you. Once you leave, you'll be counting down the days until you can return.....again and again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Resort Condos Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Resort Condos Fort Myers, Florida