“Fabulous. Experience....Going back for more!!”

Reuben's Smokehouse
Ranked #16 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you're looking for good old-fashioned homecooking served with a big smile Reuben's Smokehouse is the place you want to be!! We smoke our own ribs, brisket, yardbird (chicken for you city folds) and pork and for those looking for country cooking we serve up the best Pot Roast, Chicen & Dumplings and fabulous Meat Loaf with Bacon & Sassy Sauce you've ever had. Of course, along with every meal we serve our famous homemade yeast rolls & homemade strawberry & peach jam!! But it doesn't stop there...our to die for Chocolate Caramel Bread Pudding, Gooey Fudgy Chocolaty Cake & Luscious Lemon Bars...all made from scratch are the grand finale!! Did we mention that everything is homemade & served with the friendliest customer service you've ever had at no extra charge. We will love to greet you at the door from the kitchen when you get there along with the rest of the team...see you Soon! Right next to Dunkin Diamonds on 41...
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I love the people they are so up beat & fun . As soon as you walk in you feel like your home. And the food is outta this world. I would give it ten stars!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Kelsten
LoveGoodFoodFinds, Owner at Reuben's Smokehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Thank you sooo much Kelly Ann Abatisti.....I'm so happy that you liked our place and, as much as loving the food, you found us to be upbeat & fun....that's the way we love to be seen & want our customers to have a great time. You make it all worth it. Hope to see you soon!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,183)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Rueben's serves some of the best smoked meat you'll find in Southwest Florida. The salad with homemade blue cheese dressing is delicious, the baked beans full of flavor and chunks of meat. With generous portions, you won't leave here hungry. It's great for carry out if you've got a big group to feed. Comfort food and a comfortable atmosphere when dining in. A casual spot with an owner that dotes on you and makes you feel like family. Don't skip desserts, if you are too full, get one or two to go.

3  Thank GigiFortMyers

Gee thanks GigiFortMyers for such a great review and recommendation!!! You make me want to try this place...ha. We appreciate you taking the time to visit & and then write such a nice comprehensive description of the things you tried. I'm sure it will be very helpful to the many many folks who use TA! What a great resource and ppl like you make it that way. Hope you'll be back soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Our visit to Reubens smokehouse couldn't be better. Our wait staff was extremely friendly and the food was incredible. I had the chicken and dumplings which was the best I've eaten. The peppered jelly was a unique bonus item! Will definitely come back the next time I'm in ft myers!

2  Thank rlaston

I remember your visit rlaston & it was so nice to have you there. I probably told you that the Chicken & Dumplings is one of my "babies" since I make them myself so it's very very flattering to here such a great compliment! I'm surprised that so many folks haven't heard of Pepper Jelly so I thought I would give it a try...loved your comment regarding that as well. Hope you'll come back soon.... we'd love to have you. Thanks again!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

If you want "to put some South in yo' mouth", then this is the place. old fashioned home cooking with great smoked ribs and the service was friendly. Family run business and it shows!

1  Thank Gary C

Hi Ya Gary C! Thanks so much for the super (& humorous) review! It is GREAT! I love the "to put some South in yo' mouth" comment....so true! You must be a southerner who didn't have to ask what a "YardBird" is...ha. We appreciate you taking the time to write for us and hope to see you again SOON!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I went just after they opened and we keep coming back because we can't get enough of the Chicken and Dumplings! I don't normally like Bread Pudding, but we both thought Reuben's Bread Pudding was amazing! Right away the staff makes you feel at home and they are super friendly. We love going back to our booth and seeing our first review on the wall! Reuben's feels like our place! I highly recommend it!

Awww....thank you 21HeatherN ! What a sweet sincere review. I know you do love those Chicken & Dumplings....& the Bread Pudding that shouldn't be called Bread Pudding....for those who don't think they like it until they try this one...ha. I remember your first visit and you writing on the wall. Very special. Hope to see you again soon.