“Great Location & Great Rooms....”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Frederick, Maryland
“Great Location & Great Rooms....”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stopped at this Hampton on the way back up from the Florida Keys. We stayed for 2 nights and had a great room which overlooked the pool. We stayed in a room with a King Bed and a studio area with a sleep sofa. The bathroom was very large and I loved the layout of the shelving for the towels. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and always helpful. Our only concern was the breakfast area. Although it was ok, we found that things were not stocked and the variety was not as great as what we normally see during our Hampton stays. As a matter of fact, on the day of depature-Monday- there was only Skim milk out. When I asked the staff member, she said she'd check. She returned and said they were out of milk and someone needed to go to the store. We waited over 30 minutes and no milk was ever put out. Although this would not be a reason not to stay there again, we just found it not be to up to normal Hampton standards to have a variety of meats and at least 2 types of milk. We would stay again, but would definitely recommend they re-visit the breakfast selections.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. While I am so glad that you enjoyed our rooms and friendly team I am very sorry that Breakfast was not great. Running out of milk should never happen but that morning we did and we were not quick enough to get back in time with the supplies that we needed. Our breakfast and all Hampton Breakfasts are getting a great upgrade in the quality of food in December of this year. We have new scrambled eggs, new Turkey Sausages, New French Toast Sticks, and new fresh cut fruit just to name a few. I promise that we will do a better job at training and managing the breakfast so that we do not run out of any product in the future. Thank you for staying with us and please come back to our hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Sorrento, Florida
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

The reviews were so good! How could this place be that wonderful? But it was! The front desk so helpful and so friendly!

Very clean. Fourth floor carpet coming off the elevator and down the hall is spotted and needs to be replaced or a heavy duty cleaning, but our room was spotless.

I was very happy with our stay. We got a great rate on Expedia.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cindy K
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
I love it when our guests find our reviews hard to believe and then they check in. I am so happy to hear that all our reviews stand up to your recent experience. Thank you so much for writing about your stay and becoming a fan. I agree that our hallway carpets need help. We are replacing all our hallway carpet soon. To be honest with you I have had a hard time finding a good quality carpet with a design that I like which does not look like a carnival exploded. But I think I found it and we should be installing new carpet in January. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you stay with us again.
Maryland
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My family and I traveled from Maryland for a wedding in Ft. Myers.
This hotel went above and beyond. Everyone that I had the pleasure of talking to was extremely helpful. We enjoyed our stay. Clean guestrooms, spacious, and the breakfast in the morning was perfect. Thanks again for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank swtheartmb03
Wow what an impressive review. Thank so very much for taking the time to write about your stay. We hope you had a great time at the wedding. I love hearing that everything from our great team to our clean rooms to our super breakfast was perfect. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you get to come back to Fort Myers again. Please stay with us on your next visit.
PakmettoBay, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was just staying the night,passing through with work. The staff knew I wasn't feeling well in the early morning and wanted to call 911. I resisted but they kept following up. On there second follow up I was having a seizure and they called 911. I wound up having had a hearth attack. They do care about their guest.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are all so happy to read that you are doing well. Brenda our Guest Service Agent did an amazing job we are very proud of the way she handled this situation. Our team was very worried and Brenda called me right after she called 911, she is so relieved that you are doing well. Thank you for taking time to write this review and sharing your experience. I really hope that your travels take you back to our Hotel we would all love to see you again.
Deptford, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn in Fort Myers the beginning of November. It was a wonderful experience. Very clean & nice helpful staff. The King Size bed was very comfortable so I slept like a baby. I am hoping to return in the spring & stay at this same hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank lshep08
Thank you for staying with us. The review you wrote is wonderful; we thank you for sharing your experience. I am so glad that you enjoyed our bed and slept soundly. I hope that you will return too in the spring. I would be honored if you choose to stay with us.
Anna Maria Island, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I highly recommend this Hampton for any business stay in the area. It is centrally located, which is a plus. The Staff is very helpful. Security is great. Loved the Bag Breakfast to go. Will be staying there again when business brings me back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Briggette B
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Thank you for choosing us as your home base for your Business Trip! You mentioned a very important benefit of our hotel, Great Security. A clean and friendly hotel is very important, but feeling safe is paramount. I am glad you enjoyed our On the Run Breakfast bag which is perfect when you just do not have time to enjoy our great Hot Breakfast Buffet or want a mid-morning snack. Thank you for your great review and I really hope you stay with us again
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights. Was upgraded to a king suite which was nice. Hotel is newish and well maintained. I did not take advantage of breakfast nor did I use the fitness room (usual equipment) or pool (looked nice). The hotel was quiet. It is in a business park and so is driving distance from restaurants, etc. Still, it was convenient for where I needed to be. I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for writing this great review and sharing your comments. I am so glad that you tried us again and that we improved. We have 6 sets of rooms that adjoin to Handicap Rooms. Please always request the room or location you want and we will do our best to make it happen. I love your review title as that is what we set out to do every day. Thank you for staying with us and I really hope you stay with us again. GO EAGLES!!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway
Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center
Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#9 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!