“No wonder it is the #1 place in fort myers”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Cant get enough of this place, and I just simply love it. It is hard to find these days excellent service in this industry, but this is one place where you can find that above and beyond service by far. Quick check in, friendly staff , very clean, spotless location and close to everything. I like to take my time searching through TripAdvisor for a good place to stay and spent my hard earned dollars and it was well worth it. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank AdrianC C
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Thank you for the high recommendation! This is a great review and we truly thank you for taking the time to write down your comments. We are very lucky to have such a great team taking care of our guests. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,605)

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a good example of Hampton Inn's commitment to quality both in their building and facility. The staff we encountered was helpful and out going, and on occasion hard to find at the front desk. The only real challenge we had with this facility was the room air conditioner. It was extremely noisy and half of the room was cold while the other half was warm. This was not enough to make us try somewhere else when we return to Fort Myers we will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good and quiet. Overlooking the lake across the street was our preference but w...
1  Thank 41PeteR

Thank you for staying with us. I am so sorry that our AC unit was not operating correctly. Please rest assure that this problem has been fixed. I am very happy that you encountered our team being friendly and helpful. Thank you very much for your review and we look forward to staying with us again.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Wonderful staff of very nice and very friendly people. The hotel is also very nice, clean, and secure. We were always greeted with a genuinely warm welcome whenever we came thru the door. The smiles on the staff's faces were not phony - they were truly just very nice people to me.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with us. We truly like hosting our guests and we enjoy taking care of your travel needs. We hope you get an opportunity to visit Fort Myers again. We would love for you to stay with us on your next trip.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Always super clean! Always really friendly and welcoming. Stayed here 7 or 8 times and it has been terrific every time. And it's a great value with the wonderful breakfast they include. I won't stay anywhere else in Fort Myers

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. We love hearing you would not stay anywhere else. We really appreciate you staying with us over 7 times. We hope you get a chance to stay with us again very soon. We look forward to you checking in.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I travel often and the Hampton inn fort Myers-Colonial blvd is my favorite place to stay. I recommend it for everyone. The service here is second to none. The hotel is always well kept and the rooms are extremely clean.

1  Thank Mike D
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Your review is the best, thank you for writing about us and your stay. I really can’t thank you enough for staying with us often. I love that you recommend us to everyone and that you always have a well-kept and clean room. Our entire team stands ready to greet you again when you come back. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I travel a lot and Hampton Inn is often a great choice. However, this time I was stunned by their service. Long day, very long drive, no food, I arrive dog tired. Too late to buy food anywhere. Barbara at the desk finds a huge plate of chocolate chip cookies, says I can have as many as I want ... AND THEN goes and gets me two, tall, ice cold glasses of milk... 11:30 at night. Please, double her salary!

1  Thank Chris B

Thank you for staying with us. Barbara has been smiling ever since she read your review and she loves your recommendation! She is one of the reasons we have guests come back again and again. I am truly lucky to have her on our team. I am so thankful to you for writing about your experience and singling out Barbara. I hope that your travels will take you back to Fort Myers soon. Please stay with us again. We will have more cookies waiting for you!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Every time we are in the Fort Myer area we stay at this hotel. The rooms are great, the beds are awesome, the breakfast is perfect, and the staff is beyond helpful. once there was someone at the desk who couldn't get a room because the otel was full so the staff called around and got them a room at another hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank tearineeb

I am so happy to hear that you stay with us every time you are in town. I can’t thank you enough for being one of our guests. Your review is very thoughtful, thank you for writing about your stay. Our team is in hospitality. No matter if you stay with us or not when you are in our town or our hotel we want to make sure you come back to Fort Myers. I am so glad that everything was awesome. We look forward to your return. See you soon!