“Very Friendly Staff”

Ranked #1 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

This Hampton is fairly typical except that it may be a little cleaner than most and the hotel staff are among the most friendly, always ready with a pleasent greeting and a smile on their face. Breakfast was well stocked and organized. I didn't use the pool, but saw others out there enjoying it. The only issues I have are one local, the cold water never gets cold at the sink. I even turned off the hot water under the sink and ran the cold for 10 minutes and still got warm water. I notified the front desk, but I suspect the builders bolted the hot and cold water lines together for stability, but the physical contact is allowing the hot water line to heat the cold pipes. The other corporate issue is that Hampton Inns & Suites are still using that same weak shampoo and conditioner they've had for years. It's time to get a better quality.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Thank you for this review and pointing out our friendly team and clean hotel. I am sorry about the water. Sometimes the cold water never gets really cold. We have lowered the temperature on the hot water. It is still putting out hot water to shower but our cold water seems colder. As far as the in room shampoo and soap we have new items. Neutrogena is our new partner and all the soap, shampoo, lotion and conditioner is a better quality. Thank you for staying with us. Please try us out again, we will do our best to make your stay perfect.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Jupiter, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

I wasn't able to make this trip but from the interaction I had with the manager (over the phone) and what my husband said it was fantastic! Very nice room, great breakfast and friendly staff. Hopefully some time in the future I can make the visit back too!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for booking your reservation with us. I am so pleased that your husband had a great room, breakfast, and a friendly encounter with our team. Thank you for writing this review. We too hope you get a chance to come to Fort Myers and enjoy our city and everything our hotel has to offer.
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

I am a regular customer at this hotel and really love the service I get here. the room is decent enough for the price that I pay. overall, I recommend this to you guys that need a nice and quite place to rest and relax.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for the nice recommendation. Your review is very helpful to future guests. Thank you for being one of our regular and frequent guests. When someone comes back again and again it means we are doing something right. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Palatka, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Exceptionally clean room, the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out of it. Would definitely stay there again. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet had a wide variety of foods available. What was supposed to be hot was hot and what was supposed to be cold was. Very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Sharon B
I am extremely happy with your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for staying with us. Comfortable bed, helpful team, great breakfast makes for a perfect stay, we could not have said it better ourselves. We hope you get a chance to come back to Fort Myers. We will be waiting to serve you when you check in.
Lake Forest, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at this Hampton Inn. It almost felt like we'd made friends with the front desk staff, and the breakfast was fresh and the Robust coffee, delicious. The light and airy lobby and breakfast room were inviting and our king-size bed, extremely comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Sonia M
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Fort Myers. Our team loves to pamper our guests and make them feel like great friends. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. We have two kinds of coffee, regular and robust, for that extra jump during the day I am glad you enjoyed the brew. I hope you come back to our city and our hotel soon. Thank you for this wonderful review.
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

We have had our scrapbooking "retreats" at this Hampton for several times a year for the last several years and the hotel and staff just get better and better, especially Landon and Mandy! They are sooooo accommodating and take VERY good care of us. Even the other guests at the hotel are so intrigued at what we do, and we give them a nickel tour! We will be returning many, many times.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ann M
We love the Scrapbooking Retreats. Thank you for gracing our lobby and for staying with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your meeting and stay with us. Landon and Mandy are two of the great team members that support our hotel. Our best compliment is that you be returning many, many times. We love having you here! See you soon!
Valrico, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I travel quite frequently throughout Florida and Hampton Inn and Suites is my Hotel of choice. I know what I am getting no matter which location I stay at. However, the Fort Myers location has to rank at the top of all of them based on the personal service and attention I receive when staying there. Staff is always courteous and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Nice breakfast to start the day off right. Excellent stay from start to finish.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mike H
This is an excellent review from start to finish, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Giving personal service and taking care of each guest is what our team loves to do. I am glad you enjoyed our great breakfast. Thank you for staying with us and please come stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway
Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#11 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,007 reviews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!