Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

One night stay for business. Had a quiet, comfortable room, consistently good quality as I have come to expect from Hampton Inns. This location has very friendly and helpful staff. Recommend staying here.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank MJF01234
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Thank you for choosing us and staying at our hotel. Your review is very helpful to all of our future guests, thank you for writing about your experience. I am pleased you found our rooms comfortable and quiet and our team friendly, three important features for our hotel. We hope to see you again very soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,594)

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have had the opportunity to visit at this Hampton on a regular basis. The staff is amazing and the bed is about the most comfortable I have ever slept on! I highly recommend this Hampton and will certainly visit again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your review is second to none! I love your recommendation. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Thank you for staying with us and please come back and enjoy our great team and comfortable beds again!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This Hampton is fairly typical except that it may be a little cleaner than most and the hotel staff are among the most friendly, always ready with a pleasent greeting and a smile on their face. Breakfast was well stocked and organized. I didn't use the pool, but saw others out there enjoying it. The only issues I have are one local, the cold water never gets cold at the sink. I even turned off the hot water under the sink and ran the cold for 10 minutes and still got warm water. I notified the front desk, but I suspect the builders bolted the hot and cold water lines together for stability, but the physical contact is allowing the hot water line to heat the cold pipes. The other corporate issue is that Hampton Inns & Suites are still using that same weak shampoo and conditioner they've had for years. It's time to get a better quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for this review and pointing out our friendly team and clean hotel. I am sorry about the water. Sometimes the cold water never gets really cold. We have lowered the temperature on the hot water. It is still putting out hot water to shower but our cold water seems colder. As far as the in room shampoo and soap we have new items. Neutrogena is our new partner and all the soap, shampoo, lotion and conditioner is a better quality. Thank you for staying with us. Please try us out again, we will do our best to make your stay perfect.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I wasn't able to make this trip but from the interaction I had with the manager (over the phone) and what my husband said it was fantastic! Very nice room, great breakfast and friendly staff. Hopefully some time in the future I can make the visit back too!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for booking your reservation with us. I am so pleased that your husband had a great room, breakfast, and a friendly encounter with our team. Thank you for writing this review. We too hope you get a chance to come to Fort Myers and enjoy our city and everything our hotel has to offer.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I am a regular customer at this hotel and really love the service I get here. the room is decent enough for the price that I pay. overall, I recommend this to you guys that need a nice and quite place to rest and relax.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the nice recommendation. Your review is very helpful to future guests. Thank you for being one of our regular and frequent guests. When someone comes back again and again it means we are doing something right. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Exceptionally clean room, the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out of it. Would definitely stay there again. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet had a wide variety of foods available. What was supposed to be hot was hot and what was supposed to be cold was. Very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon B

I am extremely happy with your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for staying with us. Comfortable bed, helpful team, great breakfast makes for a perfect stay, we could not have said it better ourselves. We hope you get a chance to come back to Fort Myers. We will be waiting to serve you when you check in.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at this Hampton Inn. It almost felt like we'd made friends with the front desk staff, and the breakfast was fresh and the Robust coffee, delicious. The light and airy lobby and breakfast room were inviting and our king-size bed, extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sonia M

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Fort Myers. Our team loves to pamper our guests and make them feel like great friends. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. We have two kinds of coffee, regular and robust, for that extra jump during the day I am glad you enjoyed the brew. I hope you come back to our city and our hotel soon. Thank you for this wonderful review.