“Without a Flaw” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
Miami, United States
“Without a Flaw”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

I can't say enough about the staff and service. That along with the cleanliness puts the Hampton Inn above any other. I will not hesitate to stay at a Hampton Inn on any future travel, whether business or pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Olga S
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
I am so pleased that we impressed you enough to become a brand loyal Hampton Guest. Thank you so much for this perfect review and for taking the time to write about your stay. I am lucky to be surrounded by a great team. Thank you for staying with us and please come back to our hotel again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

We looked on trip advisor and liked the reviews so we booked on line. The room was very spacious with a large bathroom. The fitness room was nice and clean. The breakfast was fantastic with very fresh fruit. The hotel staff where very friendly .

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sharon N
Sharon, thank you for your very nice review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. Your recommendation means a lot to us. I am so glad that you like our new breakfast upgrades. The Fresh Fruit is now sliced on property no more fruit cocktails, just fresh cantaloupe, grapefruit, blueberries, raspberries, and pineapple. Thank you for staying with us and please come back again.
Boston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I can't say enough about the wonderful staff and facilities at this location. Rooms are wonderful size, clean, quiet, and cleaned in the morning, so you can use the room during the day. The staff are fab! -- they are always ready to help you in whatever way they can from wonderful and quiet accomodations, to creative cookies to celebrate special occations to wonderful breakfasts, and to the manager Jeff Webb who gave us fabulous recommendations for restaurants, shopping experiences, and places to visit during our stay. All the staff worked so well together and were such a great help--a wonderful team. I would definitely go back and stay at this hotel, particularly if they are all still there -- THANK YOU!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Anne S
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your trip to Fort Myers (Go Red Sox). Your review and high recommendation is so greatly appreciated. I am so glad that you encountered a wonderful team and hotel. I am also relieved that you liked my recommendations for eating, shopping and having fun. I promise I will do everything in my power to continue to keep this fabulous team together. I would love to have you come back and repeat your wonderful experience.
Cape Coral, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

This hotel is very nice. The rates are comparable or better than others in the area. The hotel is nicely decorated and clean. A plus is that all the member of the staff that I dealt with were pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. The complimentary breakfast has a good choice of different items and the coffee was nice and hot! I would recommend it highly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Diane P
Great Review! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I really appreciate your recommendation and all the kind things you said about our property and our team. Thank you for staying with us. Please come back soon and stay with us again. I promise the coffee will still be hot!
Miami, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

The title of my review says it all. You will not be disappointed. This is an extremely well run Hampton Inn. The breakfast area was maintained to perfection by the attentive staff member. The desk personnel were friendly and efficient as well.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank James S
I agree your review says it all. Thank you so much for this amazing recommendation to future guests. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful team. Thank you for staying with us. I hope you get an opportunity to come to Fort Myers, and please stay with us again.
Las Vegas NV., United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I have been in the public sector all my life having owned my own businesses and I will say all of the friendly staff and exceptional kindness by everyone of the Fort Meyers, FL. staff was unsurpassed!! THANK YOU ALL! and "KUDOS" to Hampton Inn for having chose such great, caring and gentle people.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Carolyn L
What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay. It was pure enjoyment reading your comments. Thank you for staying with us. I am very lucky to have such a great team. We hope to see you again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

This Hampton is a top notch hotel! 5 star hotel in our minds! Landon and his staff took care of every detail to make our stay excellent! Thank you for making our son's wedding weekend perfect! The best Hampton Inn stay ever!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Congratulation on your Son’s Wedding and the addition of a new Daughter-in-law to your family. We really enjoyed having you here. Thank you for staying with us. I love that you called us the best Hampton Ever. Thank you for writing such a great review. Please stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#11 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach
Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!